Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you finish all the sections completely? That test screws me everytime for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Rnelson View Post
      Did you finish all the sections completely? That test screws me everytime for some reason
      Yes, I didnt leave anything blank.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Z. View Post
        No. Wish they mentioned what # I'm at .
        Just count down on the list. I feel like everyone on that list has a chance because of the amount of officers they need.

Comment

Then resent the list with preference points. Thats actually what I meant... where I stood after preference points.

Comment

Was there alot of people that got preference points on the list?

Comment

A decent amount. They still have to pass the interview though. Hopefully they go through them quickly.

Comment

Anyone make the final list? Anyone hear back for the process to start?

Comment

How was the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by TCraig74 View Post
                    Anyone make the final list? Anyone hear back for the process to start?
                    Im near the bottom of the list. Think 45ish passed. They interviewed top 20 fist.

Comment

Interview was panel style with 5 of us at a time. Very formal, put on by COPS. Minute to think of an answer, minute to answer. I made the final list in a position where if they are hiring 5-7 I'd be in line to begin a background but haven't heard a peep.

Comment

A Maywood guy recently came over to work for my PD....that should make another spot. Good luck guys.
                        Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
                          A Maywood guy recently came over to work for my PD....that should make another spot. Good luck guys.
                          Yes, the guy that lateraled from Maywood to Cicero is a standup great person and cop. Good luck to my Mr. R. People have to realize that some departments are lazy and use the same exact ad on theblueline.com to advertise year after year. The starting salaries are vastly different from what I've see on that website. Maywood PD has some problems but most of the guys/gals make 90K with just a few hours of OT per month.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                            Yes, the guy that lateraled from Maywood to Cicero is a standup great person and cop. Good luck to my Mr. R. People have to realize that some departments are lazy and use the same exact ad on theblueline.com to advertise year after year. The starting salaries are vastly different from what I've see on that website. Maywood PD has some problems but most of the guys/gals make 90K with just a few hours of OT per month.
                            I know a lot of the issue some folks had here was the starting pay, not the top out.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                              I know a lot of the issue some folks had here was the starting pay, not the top out.
                              To each their own, but making near 100K in 5 years is well worth biting the bullet due to their low start pay. Further, I believe the start pay isn't even close to what is advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                                To each their own, but making near 100K in 5 years is well worth biting the bullet due to their low start pay. Further, I believe the start pay isn't even close to what is advertised.
                                This was the most current I could find

http://s3.documentcloud.org/document...ood-police.txt

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8006 users online. 382 members and 7624 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X