300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of plate is this?

Just saw this one today and it looks like an Illinois plate. I wouldn't even know how to run it.

http://i.imgur.com/hgzS9nd.jpg

1SOP, ZZ, or 1-SOP,ZZ

Never seen this before. I swear this state is completely ridiculous when it comes to plate types.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
      1SOP, ZZ, or 1-SOP,ZZ

Never seen this before. I swear this state is completely ridiculous when it comes to plate types.
      Never seen it either, it's not even listed on the state's web site.

Comment

Sovereign Citizen plate maybe? Saw some pretty convincing looking fakes while I was in Hawaii for the "Kingdom of Hawaii" folks.

Comment

Maybe just run the vehicle by vin and see what comes back? The Soverign idea is a good theory.

A determined dispatcher will find a way to run this plate though, lol.

Comment

I'd venture to guess it'll be a homemade Sovereign Citizen plate. I've flipped through the SOS booklet and I've never seen one of those.....especially when the plate is just "1."

Comment

Originally posted by Mazury401 View Post
              I'd venture to guess it'll be a homemade Sovereign Citizen plate. I've flipped through the SOS booklet and I've never seen one of those.....especially when the plate is just "1."
              This is a specialty plate sold by groups as a fundraiser. Emerald society was just selling them. Group is obscured by the plate cover.

Not too many sovereigns buying their Lexus's in Naperville id guess.

Comment

yeah it was a brand new lexus so i dont know about sovereigns lol. SOS has lost their minds.

Comment

Usually the hyphen goes in on the specialty plates if its vanity or personalized to break up the suffix from the plate number. I'd go ZZ also, or pc. In IWIN, I'd leave it as a pass car. Just as I found, after a bunch of trial and error, in IWIN, tow trucks "TW" go in as a pass car.

No such thing, in Ill. , as sovereign citizen plates. This plate is one of the various charity or organization plates that are only good for 3 or 4 months. As was said, Emerald Society has them, as does Chicago Police Memorial.

Learning this in my dual role on both sides of the radio.
                  Last edited by ChiTownDet; 10-12-2015, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                    No such thing, in Ill. , as sovereign citizen plates.
                    There's no such thing as sovereign citizen plates in any state. They're made up plates for the people who like to pretend to be their own countries. They are counterfeit in every way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11446 users online. 512 members and 10934 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X