300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laser and associates

Just wanted to know your thoughts on their psych exam. It seriously felt like the entrance exam for MENSA and the LSAT. What the hell are these depts. looking for, geniuses?

The only psych I passed was with Chicago. I also got feedback on a psych that I did through work and they claimed I was "action oriented" and would recommend me for police service if prompted

Comment

I've passed multiple psych exams and I can tell you that the Laser & Associates test made certifiably ZERO sense and I had no idea what it had to do with police. The doctor I spoke with said "numbers didn't matter and that the interview meant much more anyway". Then why did I answer all these awkward questions that made no sense?

Comment

Wow yea that test is hogwash. The questions are so weird. The town I tried with has already burned through half the list with psych failures. I still haven't learned to stay away from suburbs....

Comment

I can tell you that the guy I tested with there, we both thought we failed it. I spoke with another girl outside of the place who finished up and she had the same mindset. Yet we both passed. The questions just made no sense. Specially the "reasoning" section. Wtf was that about...

Comment

I took Laser and Associates 10 yrs ago for my department. I left thinking the same thing the test was full of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
              I took Laser and Associates 10 yrs ago for my department. I left thinking the same thing the test was full of crap.
              I took it there in 2004 and thought it was a breeze, then again, I am a bit nutty sometimes.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6853 users online. 240 members and 6613 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X