300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Club Hills PD

Does anyone have any information on Country Club Hills PD? Current information. Could not find much on past threads. Any information appreciated.

Originally posted by jehende View Post
    Does anyone have any information on Country Club Hills PD? Current information. Could not find much on past threads. Any information appreciated.
    Pay is ridiculously high for a south burb..and a south burb that small. It seems to good to be true but have no hard inside information to confirm. I know a guy of a guy, that sort of thing. I think a lateral starts at mid 70s though. It's something wayyy high for out south.

Comment

Are they taking apps right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are really short staffed and will be soon. I think they are down six.

Comment

Oh wow, that's a good thing for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buddy of mine works for them. He's SWAT. They actually cover a lot of ground. He's been through a few departments and says he isn't going anywhere else. He won't even do CPD. Really great pay by the way. He did mentioned that they will be hiring again but not sure how soon. I'm waiting to apply myself. I'm in the hiring process with Cook County and CPD, but there's no teling who will call me first.

Comment

Name alone makes me want to work there...
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Very good department.

Comment

Originally posted by vicj1221 View Post
                  Buddy of mine works for them. He's SWAT. They actually cover a lot of ground. He's been through a few departments and says he isn't going anywhere else. He won't even do CPD. Really great pay by the way. He did mentioned that they will be hiring again but not sure how soon. I'm waiting to apply myself. I'm in the hiring process with Cook County and CPD, but there's no teling who will call me first.
                  There are a lot of us who wouldn't touch CPD but would love to suburbs. To each it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                    There are a lot of us who wouldn't touch CPD but would love to suburbs. To each it's own.
                    Rarely stated but definitely true. It's almost funny. Most of the cops I know that grew up in the city work the burbs. On the other hand the kids from the burbs flock to the city.

Comment

Originally posted by jehende View Post
                      They are really short staffed and will be soon. I think they are down six.
                      Have they exhausted their present list? It was good till Dec.

Comment

I still get those mass emails from a testing service and just happened to see that the applications will be available through cops and fire testing soon. The link isn't active yet but you'll see it there on 9/3. Good luck!

NEW Country Club Hills - 10/17/15; https://jobsource.copsandfiretesting.com
                        (Applications available 9/3/15)
                        Last edited by southpaw13; 08-21-2015, 12:58 PM. Reason: Added a link!

Comment

Pay scale is ridiculous. Good luck to all those that apply.
                          Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

What makes the pay scale ridiculous?

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                              What makes the pay scale ridiculous?
                              Its unusually high on its own. Something like 90 in three years. It's a small burb. It's not a rich area. No department in that area that I know of is paying close to that with that little time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8385 users online. 367 members and 8018 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X