300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
    itsme37!!!! You had the Calvin & Hobbes profile pic right?
    Maybe you're thinking of "Item 9's" profile pic....

calvin and hobbes.jpg

...don't ask me how I know this. Thank you all for the info btw!

Comment

Well this seemed timely.
      http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/w...821-story.html
      www.saveavet.org

Comment

Never could trust a politician. Never could trust a man who cant look you in the eye when he shakes your hand. At least Nick Graves for all his flaws looked me in the eye.

Comment

I didn't know a 6 foot tall invisible rabbit could have a police department.
          Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
          Among Texas' finest
          Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
          Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
          Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw13 View Post
            Maybe you're thinking of "Item 9's" profile pic....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13748[/ATTACH]

...don't ask me how I know this. Thank you all for the info btw!
            Smh I knew it when I posted it..spidey sense was like youre wrong joe lol

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
              Is the environment really that bad that people see an app of a Harvey officer and think they may be indicted soon?
              Unfortunately...yes.

Comment

Smh I knew it when I posted it..spidey sense was like youre wrong joe lol
                It happens lol. I just know or remember a lot of random facts, details, etc. I don't know why though. *Shrugging my shoulders*

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I remember the struggle getting into LE, if Harvey was the first department that called me for hire. I would NOT turn it down. But that's me and how I feel.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I remember the struggle getting into LE, if Harvey was the first department that called me for hire. I would NOT turn it down. But that's me and how I feel.
                    I did turn down an interview from the first PD that tried to hire me...and I wasn't on any other list. They have a decent reputation till this day and I liked the department. There were still other considerations I had to deal with based on my living situation. Not everybody just wants to get on wherever they can. We all have different priorities. I actually am shocked how much this job was the right fit for me. I never wanted to do this growing up and its the same for most of my co-workers and colleagues.

Comment

I did turn down an interview from the first PD that tried to hire me...and I wasn't on any other list. They have a decent reputation till this day and I liked the department. There were still other considerations I had to deal with based on my living situation. Not everybody just wants to get on wherever they can. We all have different priorities. I actually am shocked how much this job was the right fit for me. I never wanted to do this growing up and its the same for most of my co-workers and colleagues.
                      To each their own.

Comment

Rode through Harvey today, had good memories of growing up, then quickly realized why I dont live in the south burbs anymore

Comment

Rode through Harvey today, had good memories of growing up, then quickly realized why I dont live in the south burbs anymore
                          Please don't group all of the "south burbs" into one group because of Harvey, lol. Big difference between Palos Heights and Harvey ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                            Please don't group all of the "south burbs" into one group because of Harvey, lol. Big difference between Palos Heights and Harvey ;-)
                            You beat me to it Raiden lol. Of course nothing against the people of Harvey and I know he probably didn't mean to put it that way but you can't generalize LIKE THAT hahah. I have family and friends in a lot of great south/southwest suburban communities as do...probably most of us.

Comment

There is a big difference between Palos and Harvey, but I am so over living south of Chicago at this point in my life. Now I am totally into living far west or far north. Not even interested in living closer than 20 mins to Chicago. I love Chicagoland, but no wish to live in/near/south of Chicago.

Comment

There is a big difference between Palos and Harvey, but I am so over living south of Chicago at this point in my life. Now I am totally into living far west or far north. Not even interested in living closer than 20 mins to Chicago. I love Chicagoland, but no wish to live in/near/south of Chicago.
                                Those are my opinions based on my experiences only.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7222 users online. 343 members and 6879 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X