Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kane County Corrections

They

have 125 sworn officers and will be handing out 200 applications on a first come, first serve bases. Seems mildly appealing but I'm curious how many people they are hiring on the list, does anyone know by any chance?

I assume they'll want quite a few I think the ratio is 60:1 inmate to officer .

Looks like Kane county corrections requires a full blown power test instead of an alternate test, might be motivation to get into better shape

Comment

Originally posted by 2046 View Post
      Looks like Kane county corrections requires a full blown power test instead of an alternate test, might be motivation to get into better shape

20 apps left at noon when I picked up mine on 7/22.

Comment

How often do Correctional officers get offered a chance to get on the road as a deputy Sherrif?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by frospike38 View Post
          How often do Correctional officers get offered a chance to get on the road as a deputy Sherrif?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          They don't.

Kane corrections are "deputy" on name only. They do not do it like Cook, Dupage and Dekalb ( as far as neighboring counties) . They hire direct to road. Its not a lateral, you have to test all over, just like Will, McHenry, Lake and the rest of the northern counties.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11772 users online. 463 members and 11309 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X