X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DsPrestige
    replied
    Originally posted by Glawk View Post
    Easiest academy in the state. PT sucks but if you can pass the PFIT youll be fine. Instruction is good. No one failed the state test in my class. I think they said theyve had 2 people fail the state test in the last 10 years. You get to swim for PT like every thursday. its short, like 10 weeks.
    3 people failed the state test in my class lol. Other than that it was a cake walk.

Leave a comment:

• Glawk
    replied
    going stuff in the pool

Leave a comment:

• qw456
    replied
    Originally posted by Glawk View Post
    Easiest academy in the state. PT sucks but if you can pass the PFIT youll be fine. Instruction is good. No one failed the state test in my class. I think they said theyve had 2 people fail the state test in the last 10 years. You get to swim for PT like every thursday. its short, like 10 weeks.
    like, swim swim? or just get in the water swim?

Leave a comment:

• Glawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mk5400
    replied
    Originally posted by Crispyrice35 View Post
    How close are you in the process and what academy date would you be in? I'm set to start July 6th and it would be nice to know someone going into it.
    I might be attending the July one as well. But, it could also be the October one. Hopefully will know exactly which soon. Other then that I've gotten zero response about this from the forum so no info to share.

Leave a comment:

• Crispyrice35
    replied
    How close are you in the process and what academy date would you be in? I'm set to start July 6th and it would be nice to know someone going into it.

Leave a comment:

• mk5400
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    When is it going to be official so I can set an alarm to re paste my congrats?
    Honestly wish I knew. Hopefully will know more on Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    When is it going to be official so I can set an alarm to re paste my congrats?

Leave a comment:

• mk5400
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    Congrats for getting into the academy
    Thanks! Not official yet unfortunately, but I'm at the finish line.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Congrats for getting into the academy

Leave a comment:

• mk5400
    started a topic Recent Grads of the Triton Academy

Recent Grads of the Triton Academy

I might be attending the Triton academy. I'm looking for anyone who recently, or not so recently, graduated who would feel comfortable imparting their wisdom unto me. I'm not sure if there is a difference but I'm not attending for Cook County Sheriffs. PM me, thanks!
    Last edited by mk5400; 06-05-2015, 09:57 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7210 users online. 353 members and 6857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X