300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palatine

Any idea how many guys they plan hiring???

Originally posted by childhoodream View Post
    Any idea how many guys they plan hiring???
    1 immediately, 1-3 in coming year.

There is another thread discussing Palatine 2015 and has more information.

http://forums.officer.com/t199114/

Comment

1 initially, and then possibly 1-3 more in the future.

Comment

people, theres threads on this forums, research before making 150 threads on the same dept

Comment

Did anybody here apply? Hoping there will be less of a crowd since its degrees only

Comment

Originally posted by Nick44 View Post
            Did anybody here apply? Hoping there will be less of a crowd since its degrees only
            I'm willing to bet there will be at least 600 people.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5400 View Post
              Really?! Wouldn't more people be testing at the Northbrook/Niles/Wheeling/Morton Grove one?

Comment

Originally posted by dkiim905 View Post
                Really?! Wouldn't more people be testing at the Northbrook/Niles/Wheeling/Morton Grove one?
                I bet there still will be more at the NW test, but Palatine is a really desirable town to work for and they are hiring.
                Last edited by mk5400; 06-12-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Does anybody know which test they use? Sounds like they take top 50 from written and they move on to the physical

Comment

Originally posted by mk5400 View Post
                    600 people? Just a bit off. I was told 150 from my friend who works there. 600 people for the NW test is more like it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                      600 people? Just a bit off. I was told 150 from my friend who works there. 600 people for the NW test is more like it though.
                      Plus Palatine is accepting only candidates with a bachelor's degree, and on top of that not everyone with that bachelor's degree will pass the power test that Palatine will administer before the written.

The final list won't be that large. Considering about 6 different agencies are testing on 06/20 and Palatine has a bachelor's and power test requirement.
                      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Well good luck to anyone who goes

Comment

I was at a bachelors only test (that sounds funny) last year for another town, forget which (Maybe Schaumburg) but it was another big one like Palatine, and there was easily 600 people. Good luck to everyone testing this weekend though! Palatine is my stomping grounds so welcome to the town. There is a good burger place called Billy's east of the school down on Illinois St, just FYI.

Comment

If I read the app right, whoever turns in the application will automatically go to take the written test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The written test is first so yes everyone will take it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7628 users online. 387 members and 7241 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X