300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD impersonator is back

Look who's back http://chicago.suntimes.com/news-chi...ent-richardson Some is either really desperate or very stupid. Will he ever learn his lesson? Discuss

Is that SomeChicagoDude??

Comment

^^^ LMAO! Oh man that's too funny

Comment

"In that 2009 incident, Richardson walked into a police station dressed as an officer, went on patrol and even helped with an arrest."

Wow! Not only did he make it past everyone but made it out into the field haha! How in the world does that even happen

Comment

Perhaps it's his way of trying to turn his life around?
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Still dont understand how he was able to go to the station & go out on patrol years back without anyone noticing for hours. Was he carrying a weapon ? City would of been on the hook for millions he would of arrested or hurt someone.

Comment

That tells you the mind set in some of the Districts. Plus, there are so many guys in CPD, no one thought anything of it. Probably thought he was a new guy, recruit, transfer in, etc. From what I was told, it was the lack of a firearm that finally perked someone's eye hours later.

He was also arrested in 2013 I think? He went into a uniform store and said he was an "Officer in Englewood" and tried to buy uniforms again. Guy knew it was suspicious, called and sure enough, same idiot.

They need to stop giving him slaps on the wrist and actually lock him up.

Comment

Monty??????
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by mranderson77 View Post
                  City would of been on the hook for millions he would of arrested or hurt someone.
                  From what I recall he issued citations and assisted in an arrest on an accident scene.

I had the opportunity to meet (well see) several of the coppers that were disciplined (temporarily reassigned) in the 2009 incident. I had so many questions, but I was just a rookie in the academy and I doubt it would of been appropriate.
                  Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

It happens, we had one impersonate an Area Commander for years.
                    No one on his watch believed he was really a Command Officer.
                    I guess he fooled the retirement board as they gave him a pension.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                      It happens, we had one impersonate an Area Commander for years.
                      No one on his watch believed he was really a Command Officer.
                      I guess he fooled the retirement board as they gave him a pension.
                      best thing i ever read - so far today.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                        That tells you the mind set in some of the Districts. Plus, there are so many guys in CPD, no one thought anything of it. Probably thought he was a new guy, recruit, transfer in, etc. From what I was told, it was the lack of a firearm that finally perked someone's eye hours later.

He was also arrested in 2013 I think? He went into a uniform store and said he was an "Officer in Englewood" and tried to buy uniforms again. Guy knew it was suspicious, called and sure enough, same idiot.

They need to stop giving him slaps on the wrist and actually lock him up.
                        Forgive my ignorance but I have only been the police in Cook County. What is this "actually lock him up" thing you speak of? Is it something new they are teaching recruits in the academy? I've been hearing all kinds of new things this week. For instance, did you know IDOC actually has the authority to violate a felon's parole? I was told, if I play my cards right and make it to retirement...I may see it actually happen myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
                          Forgive my ignorance but I have only been the police in Cook County. What is this "actually lock him up" thing you speak of? Is it something new they are teaching recruits in the academy? I've been hearing all kinds of new things this week. For instance, did you know IDOC actually has the authority to violate a felon's parole? I was told, if I play my cards right and make it to retirement...I may see it actually happen myself!
                          works for idoc, can concur.
                          Last edited by qw456; 05-21-2015, 04:46 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5591 users online. 325 members and 5266 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X