300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake County Corrections 2015

The post was made public on the blueline. Anyone have any information? How many people they are planning to hire? How long does the process take? Etc. I have more than 30hrs of credit so it'll help me out in pref points alone.

What testing service will they be using?

Comment

Unfortunately, the mandatory orientation falls on the same day as the tests for Buffalo Grove, Lombard, and Streamwood. If I wasn't testing already that day I'd probably apply. Hopefully they add additional orientations.

Comment

.................................................. ....
        Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:25 AM.

Comment

How long ago did you interview with them? Do you remeber the testing agency is administering the exam.

Comment

.................................................. ....
            Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by equalsword View Post
              I took the test last time around they had it and passed. Got a interview about 6 months later and then a conditional offer of employment but was then offered a position with IDOC. they told me during the interview that they had many positions to fill but couldn't seem to fill them because so many applicants kept failing the background check.
              Sounds awesome man. You were blessed to choose. I think I might apply then. The post doesn't have IOS Soultions attached so I'm guessed self administered. It definitely sounds intresting.

Comment

Around this area, suburban Chicago, is the first step in almost every department a mandatory orientation? I've seen that in a few job posts on the blue line. My hiring process was so fast and quick that I just realized we did not have an orientation.

Comment

Thanks for the info! Decisions...decisions

Comment

Im in the process for the sheriffs dep. I dont think ill be applying for corrections

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8195 users online. 372 members and 7823 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X