Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Forest Testing 2015

Anyone know if Lake Forest is hiring?

Anyone else test? If so, do you remember what the max score was on the test?

Comment

Originally posted by mk5400 View Post
      Anyone else test? If so, do you remember what the max score was on the test?
      I want to say 45

Comment

Originally posted by Boiler37 View Post
        I want to say 45
        Thanks!

Comment

So I email the HR, explaining I left my binder at the exam and with it the information from orientation and asked if they could tell me what the max score was and they responded "we don't give out that information." Very weird. But I looked up my app hoping there would be info on it there and was lucky to find it. And you are right boilder37 it is 45.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5400 View Post
            So I email the HR, explaining I left my binder at the exam and with it the information from orientation and asked if they could tell me what the max score was and they responded "we don't give out that information." Very weird. But I looked up my app hoping there would be info on it there and was lucky to find it. And you are right boilder37 it is 45.
            It is very weird I agree, it's interesting how secretive they are about all of this I mean it's just the top score that's all I don't see the issue with giving it out. There seemed to be a lot less people than at the orientation and I wonder how many people passed since the median was still decently high. Either way, I'll see anyone here at orals!

Comment

Yep, see you there! Hopefully the time and place of them isn't a secret too.

Comment

Went to FTO school recently with a guy from LFPD. Very good guy, who loved his Dept.

He shared some stories with me. Doesn't seem like a busy department at all, but that's to be expected considering the community.

I remember telling him about a drug arrest I made several days prior and he gave me the look of a deer in headlights. Lol
                Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

From my understanding too, and this is simply from a close friend talking about people he knew tested as well, that a lot of people ended up failing the test just below or at the cutoff median score they took. So the potential list could be relatively small but they aren't hiring currently anyway correct?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6929 users online. 292 members and 6637 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X