300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops test hoffman estates pd

Taking the COPS test for hoffman this Saturday. I have never taken it, does anyone know what it is like?

It's a speed test. For a first time tester of a COPS test, it's usually not good for most of us because we're not used to the format. Your best bet is to speed right through it as fast as you possibly can. There are 10 sections all with weird times like you have 6 minutes at 34 seconds to answer these 30 questions.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

wow k thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SubZeroo View Post
        Taking the COPS test for hoffman this Saturday. I have never taken it, does anyone know what it is like?
        It's a really crap test. Chicagodude is dead on about how you need to approach it. Good luck.

Comment

Funny thing is since I've taken it so many times now, I'm kind of starting to like it lol. That only happens if you take it several times and learn to master it. The first time I took it, I didn't like it at all and the results were not in my favor. But taking it several times you will learn from it and get the hang of it.
          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
            Funny thing is since I've taken it so many times now, I'm kind of starting to like it lol. That only happens if you take it several times and learn to master it. The first time I took it, I didn't like it at all and the results were not in my favor. But taking it several times you will learn from it and get the hang of it.
            Then why you still testing brah?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs123 View Post
              Taking the test is only the first step. And remember, only 3-5% of those who apply in law enforcement get hired entry level. So Chicago dude has the right approach applying to everywhere he can. Personally before I was hired, I tested with 30 **** pd's all over the country.

Comment

Clown is back. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs123 View Post
                  Coming from the guy who was in Metro yet still looking for a job, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                    Coming from the guy who was in Metro yet still looking for a job, lol.
                    Seriously, it's like dude we did not forget your username and your great talent for ****ing everyone on the board off..."brah."

Comment

The test is not too bad...you dont have time to double check all your answers..and dont take too much time with one question.. good luck!

What a world it would be if we got hired after just one test lol

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                        The test is not too bad...you dont have time to double check all your answers..and dont take too much time with one question.. good luck!

What a world it would be if we got hired after just one test lol

Thanks! I'll do my best. At the least I'll know what to expect if I have to take it again for another town

Comment

I'll be in the same boat taking this undesirable exam for Calumet City, ugh.

Comment

Well that was something else! We get results in a week

Comment

Originally posted by CUCUY_8 View Post
                              I'll be in the same boat taking this undesirable exam for Calumet City, ugh.
                              Cal City uses COPS?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9995 users online. 484 members and 9511 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X