Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 weeks my ***. Almost 4 weeks later and still haven't heard a thing. Ugh.

Comment

Possibly they have their top candidates and are already interviewing them? You could always contact the PD and ask what's going on but don't give out your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Maka View Post
        Possibly they have their top candidates and are already interviewing them? You could always contact the PD and ask what's going on but don't give out your name.
        If you are going to call and check on your status, be grown up enough to own and it and let them know who you are. Lying(by omission) is still lying in this profession.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
          If you are going to call and check on your status, be grown up enough to own and it and let them know who you are. Lying(by omission) is still lying in this profession.
          If they ask then give your name. I'm saying don't call and say, "Hi this is Tom XXXX and I was looking to know about the test results"

Just call and say "Yes, I took the police exam four weeks ago and I was wondering if the test scores had been sent out yet."

That's what I was implying not saying lie about who you are.

Comment

I did some calling around and was instructed to email the commissioners office about how they were handling results and whatnot. I however cannot find the email for them on the Morris police site like they said.. If anyone else can find it? I may just be blonde and totally missing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maka View Post
              If they ask then give your name. I'm saying don't call and say, "Hi this is Tom XXXX and I was looking to know about the test results"

Just call and say "Yes, I took the police exam four weeks ago and I was wondering if the test scores had been sent out yet."

That's what I was implying not saying lie about who you are.
              Before they give you information they are most likely going to ask who you are so that they give the information to someone who needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                Before they give you information they are most likely going to ask who you are so that they give the information to someone who needs it.
                In my opinion I doubt Morris will release the results through a phone conversation even if you provide your name.

I was thinking more of him only asking about when they thought the results might be sent out.

Comment

agreed about the phone.

Comment

Initial eligibility list was emailed out today

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6080 users online. 260 members and 5820 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X