300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal lake, IL TESTING, 2015

Looks like they just posted this on the IOS soultions website. I'm gonna apply. It's only like a hour away from my current residence. Anyone know how many they are hiring or if they are just creating a list? I called IOS solutions a couple of days ago and they told me crystal lake is going to be using the NCJOSI-2 for the written exam.

Going to be applying for this one as well, just paid but the only problem is these high school transcripts. My high school is closed and apparently they want no substitute (my college BA isn't good enough to prove). Hope they're hiring more than a few

Comment

Originally posted by Boiler37 View Post
      the only problem is these high school transcripts. My high school is closed and apparently they want no substitute (my college BA isn't good enough to prove).
      Contact your Regional Superintendent of Schools. They should be able to help you get transcripts from the district you attended.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Anyone know how many they hiring off this list? I called the person supposedly in charge of hiring and she didn't pick up. I might call again in a couple of days

Comment

Okay so I got through to some supposedly HR person. She said that they don't have any info( BS) But basically they still are working on the old list.That list should last till the end of summer. Debating if I should still take it or not. Probably will if they are gonna be making a new list.

Comment

Im going to test regardless if they are hiring or not... anything can happen in 2 years.. ill ask around and if i hear anything ill let you know

Comment

I sent a message I know at the department and he hasn't gotten back. But if I found out I'll share.

Comment

Thatd be awesome! Thank you

Comment

Yes thanks. Well I mean if they are making a new list that means they probably plan on hiring more. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                    Yes thanks. Well I mean if they are making a new list that means they probably plan on hiring more. Hopefully soon.
                    Still submitted, even if they're not hiring taking the test won't hurt. Could use the practice.

Comment

My buddy responded that he knows patrol is short two people, but he has no idea of retirements and such. Better than nothing. They send recruits to SLEA.

Comment

Originally posted by Boiler37 View Post
                        Still submitted, even if they're not hiring taking the test won't hurt. Could use the practice.
                        Agreed.

P.S. If my unathletic clown shows up in this thread don't listen to her, just test at more places. Bozo doesn't know.
                        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                          Agreed.

P.S. If my unathletic clown shows up in this thread don't listen to her, just test at more places. Bozo doesn't know.
                          Well hoping to be on 15+ lists by end of summer so that is a lot of tests haha but my mind is set, the practice won't hurt and gets you more familiar with your personal time per question ratio per test.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                            If my unathletic clown shows up
                            lol, what? I feel like I missed something.

Comment

Damn. Do they really only accept nipsta power cards only? I only got my joilet one hmmm.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7427 users online. 264 members and 7163 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X