Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
    Oh he will be at Skokie
    Indeed, I will be there. As long as no other department conflicts with my CPD appointments as I am starting the process with CPD in a few weeks. If another department does conflict with CPD, then I'm going to whatever CPD has scheduled for me and will miss out on the other department.

And no, there is no practice test or study guide for the SBSA.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by Nick44 View Post
      Is there a practice test for sbsa?
      No reason for it. It's just a situational 35 question test. It gives you 4 or 5 answers. You got to order them in the order that you would do most likely first then second etc... Be more worried about the LST test.

Anyone here have taken it before? The best way to study for it? I know they got a study guide and practice tes for sale online for the LST Test. Is it worth it? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Awesome thanks. Anybody here apply for streamwood?

Comment

Steamwood

Awesome thanks. Anybody here apply for streamwood?
          Steamwood just had one graduate from the academy

Comment

Has anybody heard back from IO Solutions on if they have been accepted to take the written?

Comment

Has anybody heard back from IO Solutions on if they have been accepted to take the written?
              I haven't heard anything from IOS solutions if I'm good to go for skokie. I'll probably give them a call later on today when I get off work.

Comment

I still have not heard anything from IO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6823 users online. 293 members and 6530 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X