Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I will have to get a POWER card before I can apply to the agency, also will there be military/veterans preference?!

Comment

Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
      So I will have to get a POWER card before I can apply to the agency, also will there be military/veterans preference?!
      In lieu of preference points later, military veterans are given the opportunity to swap the college credit requirement for years of military service instead. Many of these questions were anticipated and outlined in the pre-employment packet. If you go to the JoinMPPD.org website you will be able to view a brochure with an overview of the information, as well as a detailed application packet containing many more specifics. As always, don't hesitate to ask/seek clarification, but I wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone about the recruitment website.

Good luck to all those applying!

Comment

JoinMPPD.org

Coolest recruitment website ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have a question on the mailing address of the preliminary application. It says on the actual application to mail it to:
          Village of Mount Prospect
          Board of Fire & Police Commissioners
          112 E. Northwest Highway

But in the instructions above the application it says to mail it to:

The Police Chief
          Mount Prospect Police Department
          112 E. Northwest Highway

Even though its the same address, I just want it to get in the right hands, any clarification would be great. Thanks

Comment

^You should be good either way with it going to the PD, however the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners will likely be doing the initial review of applications. Anyone else feel to correct me but it seems like a safe answer. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw13 View Post
              ^You should be good either way with it going to the PD, however the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners will likely be doing the initial review of applications. Anyone else feel to correct me but it seems like a safe answer. Good luck!
              I will provide clarification on this shortly; I just was contacted by several people via email and other means asking the same.

Comment

If we forgot who we addressed the letter to "chief or or board," should we send out 1 more to each just to be safe..
                Last edited by Chicago pd; 09-04-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago pd View Post
                  If we forgot who we addressed the letter to "chief or or board," should we send out 1 more to each just to be safe..
                  I apologize for the massive delay. Send your applications to Diane Rhode. Anyone who sent it to the Chief will be okay, but try and send it to Diane Rhode.

Comment

Originally posted by MPPD Recruitment Team View Post
                    I apologize for the massive delay. Send your applications to Diane Rhode. Anyone who sent it to the Chief will be okay, but try and send it to Diane Rhode.
                    Any word on how many initial apps have been turned in? Curious about average turnout

Comment

Anyone hear anything from mount prospect regarding the mandatory orientation?

Comment

What test will be used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anybody know if they were accepted to the orientation

Comment

Originally posted by Nick44 View Post
                            Does anybody know if they were accepted to the orientation
                            I called the department and they said no invite emails are being sent, just show up to the orientation.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything since the written exam?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RKchi89 View Post
                                Has anyone heard anything since the written exam?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                                I received a letter stating that I passed but that the testing company knows my score. Per their website agendas, they have interviews starting today until Friday so I'm under the assumption I didn't make the first cut.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7155 users online. 351 members and 6804 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X