300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI Champaign end of March

Hey guys. I will be going to the Basic LE academy at PTI Champaign in March. I was hoping anyone who has recently gone through it can give me any heads up on what I can expect.

Been 8 years....but it's usually ur PT early in the morning. PT is not bad....only if ur lazy. Classes are college style. There is a curfew during the week. Nothing is complicated as long as you do what you are told.

Comment

It's a country club. If you aren't a complete slug, you will be just fine.

Comment

I'll be going to this PTI as well! Hope to meet whoever else will be there!

Comment

I will be attending this as well. March 30th

Comment

Originally posted by Maka View Post
            I'll be going to this PTI as well! Hope to meet whoever else will be there!
            Did you get on from the 02/14 written exam at ChPD?
            "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
              Did you get on from the 02/14 written exam at ChPD?
              No I actually got picked up by another department. The ChiPD I had a bad lottery number 11,xxx.

Comment

PTI Champaign end of March

Originally posted by T.F.C. View Post
                It's a country club. If you aren't a complete slug, you will be just fine.
                I've heard this one before from a retired leo too funny!!! [emoji5]️[emoji106] who doesn't like a Country Club.

Comment

Heard today that 10 of the people for the academy will be from Will County Sheriff's.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9665 users online. 401 members and 9264 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X