• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Roselle, Wheeling

Looks like those PDs are at it again.
    Who is actually hiring?
    More info appreciated!
    Last edited by qw456; 02-13-2015, 03:33 PM.

Hopefully all of them. Good luck to everyone

Comment

Whos testing?

Comment

SomeChicagoDude will be there....lmao

Comment

im more than sure he already completed the app the minute it came out. we should be hearing from him shortly. stand by please.

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

Excellent chance to get on multiple lists. I know some great guys from Park Ridge and Niles. Those two especially are places you want to be

Comment

So as I understand it is $55 for an application that is used for all of the departments? or is it each one separately?

Comment

You only pay once. And that one app is good for all depts, unless u dont fit one of the requirements for some of em, like education; u may only have high school diploma but lets say niles want someone with associates etc. then ur only good to go for 5/6 depts
                  ...etc.

Comment

this looks like an awesome opportunity...sucks its so long away. but im definitely going unless i get hired before that

Comment

I worked at one of those departments as a cso. I also remember a handful of people getting interviewed. Someone in the lower top 20s ended up getting hired. Good chances in this one....good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by kevmat9 View Post
                        I worked at one of those departments as a cso. I also remember a handful of people getting interviewed. Someone in the lower top 20s ended up getting hired. Good chances in this one....good luck!
                        which agency?

Comment

I took this test last time. All the departments have eligibility lists hundreds of people deep since there are so many people at this test. I know they made it past #100 on the last list so there's good chances of getting called.

Comment

That I won't disclose lol

Comment

Does anyone know if the new test for All 6 departments will be the same exact test for CPD and cook ? It's made by the same company IOS solutions. I was just wondering since the test is new that was given for CPD and Cook.
                              Last edited by Frekinrican5; 02-16-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5626 users online. 328 members and 5298 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X