300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of state LEO carry

I am a police officer in Indiana. I am taking my daughters to see Disney's Frozen on Ice at the United Center this weekend. Does the United Center allow off duty leo's to carry or how thorough are the pat downs/bag checks. Also planning on some other sight seeing, Willis (Sears) tower, navy pier, and other kids stuff. Carry issues there? In DC the metro lets off duty leo badge onto to the trains, how about the L, metra, and buses?

Originally posted by Bluepelican31 View Post
    I am a police officer in Indiana. I am taking my daughters to see Disney's Frozen on Ice at the United Center this weekend. Does the United Center allow off duty leo's to carry or how thorough are the pat downs/bag checks. Also planning on some other sight seeing, Willis (Sears) tower, navy pier, and other kids stuff. Carry issues there? In DC the metro lets off duty leo badge onto to the trains, how about the L, metra, and buses?
    As for the United Center they hand wand. IF it goes off you'll probably have to put it in the car. As far as the CTA and Metra..have your fare ready.

Comment

You'll be fine everywhere except the UC.

Comment

Thank you for the info

Comment

How is Comisky Park and Wrigley Field?
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
            How is Comisky Park and Wrigley Field?
            U.S. Cellular Field* And I believe they both have you sign in as an LEO and lock your gun up in their safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8902 users online. 395 members and 8507 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X