• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schiller ParkTesting

Anyone know if they are hiring?

Are they gona use cops again?

Comment

I don't see anything about COPS. The application is for pick up only and I think COPS have online apps.

Comment

It was a pick up last time and they used cops.

Comment

I hope its not COPS. I refuse to test with them.

Comment

Amen !! So do i

Comment

They are using COPS again for this written exam. Just confirmed it.
              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Lol

*Message lengthened to at least 10 characters*
                "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Says a lot about a town that they choose to use a half-*** testing service like COPS. PASS!

Comment

Originally posted by mk5400 View Post
                    Says a lot about a town that they choose to use a half-*** testing service like COPS. PASS!
                    Unfortunately I'm taking a COPS exam this coming Saturday morning on 01/24

But no doubts in my mind, I'm going to do my best and pass that sum b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                      Unfortunately I'm taking a COPS exam this coming Saturday morning on 01/24

But no doubts in my mind, I'm going to do my best and pass that sum b!tch.

Good luck! Just remember, it isn't you, the questions are worded that poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5400 View Post
                        Good luck! Just remember, it isn't you, the questions are worded that poorly.
                        Yeah I didn't pass the last COPS exam I took because I ran out of time back on September 2014 and it just ****ed me off so now I get payback for not passing the last one. Thanks brother.

Comment

Pass/fail letters should start showing up in the mail. I received mine today.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8655 users online. 368 members and 8287 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X