300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited.

*The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.*
    Last edited by SomeChicagoDude; 04-15-2015, 01:34 PM.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Yea i have it tonight... was it group or individual?

Comment

It was individual. At night once you get on route 52, it's real different driving out there at night when it's so dark. When you get off the expressway you'll be in East Joliet I believe, then it gets real dark a few clicks after.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Good deal...thanks for the info... good old country fields

Comment

Justin Moore's "Letting the Night Roll" fits just right when you're on rt 52 lol. Good luck bro.

Comment

Lmao... thank you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8529 users online. 383 members and 8146 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X