Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome sounds good... itll probably be another one after the two once the sergeant exam is completed...

Comment

Yeah I hope so, my friend who was there with me though said that the 2 would be including the sergeant promotion. But 3 openings would be sweet. It's a beautiful area to work for sure. I love being out in the country.
      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Results and ranking have been sent out via email. In the top 15 before the final list. Getting 5 preference points as well will be pretty helpful for when the final list comes out.
        Last edited by SomeChicagoDude; 02-03-2015, 03:14 PM.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

We should be getting something soon... they are planning to interview in several weeks...they plan to have the two spots filled by spring of this year

Comment

Final list emails have been sent. I'm lower on the list now due to 5 preference points. Good news.

Comment

Anyone get an letters from them?

Comment

For an oral interview? Negative. Just the email with the final list after preference points.

Comment

Received the email for my oral interview scheduled in a few days from now.

Comment

congrats and good luck!

Comment

was it from manhattan or ios solutions

Comment

Thank you, it came from Manhattan PD.

Comment

did they say how many they are taking to interview? whats your rank on the list

Comment

Just got the email...is yours at night time too?

Comment

Yes in the evening. Most suburban oral interviews are in the evening.

Comment

How did the interview go?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10896 users online. 534 members and 10362 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X