300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhattan PD 2015

They are looking to hire two I was told for Manhattan PD. I will be testing here on 01/31. It should be a nice area a few miles outside of Joliet.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

I will be testing there too.

Comment

Good moral, very quiet village, and good top out pay.

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
        Good moral, very quiet village, and good top out pay.
        Nice, do you work near the area? Does Manhattan have that country town feel to it?
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

i will see you guys there! I went to look at a house out there.. country like with farms and cornfields seems like a good place to work..nice area, nice people

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
            i will see you guys there! I went to look at a house out there.. country like with farms and cornfields seems like a good place to work..nice area, nice people
            That's my kind of town then. I bet they have plenty of outdoor gun ranges

Comment

To whoever else will be testing here tomorrow, see you in the am!

Comment

I'm not taking the exam but good luck somechicagodude! I would rather see you on the chicago police dept......

Comment

Originally posted by SubZeroo View Post
                  I'm not taking the exam but good luck somechicagodude! I would rather see you on the chicago police dept......
                  Thanks man! I'm confident I not only passed but scored high as well on this exam. And me too and you as well. Our time is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                    They are looking to hire two I was told for Manhattan PD. I will be testing here on 01/31. It should be a nice area a few miles outside of Joliet.
                    You need serious help man

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs123 View Post
                      You need serious help man
                      You can take your stupid comments and shove them up your @$$ you jag off. Take a hike and go contribute something to society instead of being a worthless good for nothing pest. Scram worthless twat.

This is a discussion for the Manhattan PD. If you don't have anything to contribute other than stupid remarks take a walk junior.

Chiefs is the kind of person who in real life I'd take a fist, opened or closed, and smack him upside his head and he would just take it...or else. Kind of like in this video clip, watch and learn:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/2434...paign=Military
                      Last edited by SomeChicagoDude; 02-02-2015, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I was wondering when the Illinois forum's resident troll was going to again crawl out from under his Bridge...

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                          You can take your stupid comments and shove them up your @$$ you jag off. Take a hike and go contribute something to society instead of being a worthless good for nothing pest. Scram worthless twat.

This is a discussion for the Manhattan PD. If you don't have anything to contribute other than stupid remarks take a walk junior.

Chiefs is the kind of person who in real life I'd take a fist, opened or closed, and smack him upside his head and he would just take it...or else. Kind of like in this video clip, watch and learn:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/2434...paign=Military
                          Again, please seek some help man. I am genuinely concerned for you.

Comment

did they mention anything about how many they are taking to interviews?

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                              did they mention anything about how many they are taking to interviews?
                              No, it was a real quick orientation, lasting only a few minutes as the chief said only a few things. At least they're looking to hire two immediately which is a good thing. If I find out I'll let you know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4929 users online. 242 members and 4687 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X