300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=CCCSD;3603257]5-0,

Your posts are WHY you won't ever wear a badge. Figure it out.

I've been a cop going on 15 yrs. What r u talking about?

Comment

What agency?
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

CPD. 7th District

Comment

Originally posted by REALfive0 View Post
          CPD. 7th District
          I doubt it. I called Garry McCarthy; he told me that CPD doesn't allow trolls.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Well, luckily for me I was hired before Garry.

Comment

So if you're a real police, why the keen interest in the classes..?
              Please contact chi town Det and have him verify you.

Comment

Why do I have to have someone verify me? I don't have to prove myself. I just found it interesting that this organization was being investigated and they are still in operation. Also that they have sworn POs in the organization. That's why I have an interest. How about this. We just got r retro checks about 2 weeks ago. Dean Angelo is our FOP president. We have body cameras in the 14th district. Our old commander from 7 is now the State police Director. We use IR# to identify people. Anything else.
                Last edited by REALfive0; 02-20-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Still means nothing. Your comments from a "vet" cop are what makes your claim suspect.

Comment

How many interview rooms in the old 007 and the address? LOL

Comment

Lol. Ur funny. Put it this way. There is a small tv 32 inch hanging in the Tac office.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                        Still means nothing. Your comments from a "vet" cop are what makes your claim suspect.
                        Ok, because I was inquiring about this organization? From my experience, cops don't like wannabes, but if this organization is affiliated with POs, then why is it being investigated? I was trying to get info, and not just negative info.

Comment

BTW, the Tac Office used to be Br. 49 courtroom, and the roll call room on the first floor across from the bathroom use to be the tac office.

This joint is being investigated because they aren't affiliated with any municipality. They are just people that "created" their own Police Dept. Some PD's used them in the past for "Whatever Fests" and parades. They found out that anything one of these wannabes may do is going to be on them ($$$ wise). There are a few coppers (you'll notice they are patrolmen in their "real" PD's, but have all sort of "ranks" in the IPR. You won't find any real coppers of rank affiliated with this org. They are not academy trained, do not get any type of authority from any municipal entity, not able to carry guns on the street, and have been told that they do not conform to the criteria for a Reserve, Auxiliary Police Dept..

Comment

Good post.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7977 users online. 395 members and 7582 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X