300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois police reserves

I see the Illinois Police reserves are having a recruit class starting this weekend. Anyone have any information on the legitimacy of this organization? I saw a couple articles they along with other Reserve organizations were under investigation by the US Marshall and attorney general a few years ago. Anyone know the status of that investigation? Being that it was a few years ago I would assume they were cleared since they are still in operation. Also are they currently working for any municipalities in the Chicagoland?

And here we go...........

Comment

1-1528789626_d0ac65f160_o.jpg

Nice picture

Comment

Do they jump out of airplanes, or is that the swat IPR swat team?

Comment

.................................................. ....
          Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Anyone starting Saturday? If so what was the process like to be selected?

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
              Do they jump out of airplanes, or is that the swat IPR swat team?
              Somebody needs to serve those high-risk search warrants while the rest of us complete those walk-in identity theft reports.

Comment

Anyone starting Saturday? If so what was the process like to be selected?

Comment

Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                  Lol yes and here we go. This thread will be thoroughly bashed lol however they are currently in partnership with the Bridgeview police department and once completing their training program they will be working under the Bridgeview police department in an armed capacity providing auxiliary police services. They are working voluntarily and are not paid. It was mentioned that there was a high possibility of the Bridgeview police department picking the reserve officers up as paid officers and sending them through an actual police academy if they liked the reserve officer enough. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I remember from one of their orientations I attended in the summer
                  Bridgeview said they were not associated with the Illinois police reserves? IPR said they were according to a previous post.
                  Last edited by REALfive0; 01-15-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazury401 View Post
                    Somebody needs to serve those high-risk search warrants while the rest of us complete those walk-in identity theft reports.

Comment

Lmao. That was too funny

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

If you search the site you'll find a thread on this exact same topic. Several well respected members of this forums say to stay away!
                          Vaya con dios

Comment

Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                            That's what i was told at their orientation a while back. Could have changed.

What changed ur mind?

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4974 users online. 240 members and 4734 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X