300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntley PD 2015

To anyone who is also taking their written exam this Wednesday, I'll be here. See you there! Huntley is expecting a few retires this year so there will be movement on the list.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Dude, have you taken every single test in Illinois yet????????

Comment

Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
      Dude, have you taken every single test in Illinois yet????????
      I have way more lined up this year. My goal, to conquer all of northern Illinois *muahahahaha*
      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Chicago dude you'll definitely get hired this year! For sure.. your like on 20 eligibility list bro

Comment

guiness world record...

Comment

Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it! I want us all to get on the job this year and we will. We are dedicated and would all make great LEO's. Passing Huntley PD written exam this Wednesday, which I am confident I will, shall make it 13 eligibility lists I am currently on. But I already have 8 more agencies lined up this year besides Huntley and that's only up to now. As more become available I shall keep testing until that one large PD calls me up to move me forward, then I will slow down until I finish their process.

Comment

No one else testing here in the am but me?!? Well good luck to me and good night to me!

Comment

Lol... I want to be a fly on the wall during one of your psych interviews.

Comment

Edited due to double post.
                  Last edited by SomeChicagoDude; 02-02-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

The initial eligibility list is out. Scored over 91%, not too bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9666 users online. 481 members and 9185 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X