300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundelein, IL

I'm on the fence still. Anyone know if they are hiring? I hate testing with IOS.
    Last edited by mk5400; 01-09-2015, 09:34 PM.

Originally posted by mk5400 View Post
    I'm on the fence still. Anyone know if they are hiring? I hate testing with IOS.
    I'll find out and let you know. But I will be testing here next month too. Looking forward to it!
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

i think i read somewhere that they are looking to hire 1-2 for now.. ill see you guys there

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
        i think i read somewhere that they are looking to hire 1-2 for now.. ill see you guys there
        See you there newsti, we'll probably get our results from the written exam here at Mundelein before the final list for Westchester comes out. Just a thought.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Tomorrow's the day. Any new info?

Comment

Has anyone who tested heard back yet?

Comment

Nothing yet. I was going to wait till next week and then call.

Comment

Originally posted by Raymondsj View Post
                Has anyone who tested heard back yet?
                I just received an email today. They don't tell you your score, just if you passed or failed and if you will move on to the next process.

Comment

Weird. I didn't get an email at all. I assume the email came directly from IOS?

Comment

Originally posted by Raymondsj View Post
                    Weird. I didn't get an email at all. I assume the email came directly from IOS?
                    yeah, this was the exact email address, recruitment@iosolutions.org. Maybe check your spam?

Comment

I ended up emailing them yesterday and they responded with, "Good Afternoon, We are still waiting on the department in regards to the Mundelein results. I would allow one more week before candidates are contacted in regards to the results.

Kind Regards,

IOS Recruitment"

Whatever.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12347 users online. 558 members and 11789 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X