Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone that interviewed last week heard any news yet?

Comment

they chose their two already.congrats to those who got hired...... i was just surprised how the process went but everyone is different... no scores... no ranking... just a sheet with names in alphabetical order and in no particular order... guess well never know what we got lol

for those who interviewed did you guys get a ranking on a list?

Comment

I'm pretty sure nobody received a ranking list. Those us who weren't interviewed probably won't be seeing any offers lol. But who knows.

Comment

yea thats what im thinking too... just going to keep on testing lol

Comment

I should of tested with Sauk Village on this day. This test was on that brutally cold morning on 02/14, remember the Cheese head who made the happy Valentine's Day comment and mentioned how no one laughed. Probably would have gotten farther if I had chosen to test at Sauk Village. Instead I'll be on Channahon's list until it expires. Better tactical decision next time.
            "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

lol i remember him.... yea same here..i flipped a coin to decide which test im going to go too...cmon manhattan give some good news already lol

Comment

After Interview I heard nothing back except for the email the other day that stated you are now on the applicant list that is good for one year. Just gonna keep on testing until I get the call from Will Co...most likely next year

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                  I should of tested with Sauk Village on this day. This test was on that brutally cold morning on 02/14, remember the Cheese head who made the happy Valentine's Day comment and mentioned how no one laughed. Probably would have gotten farther if I had chosen to test at Sauk Village. Instead I'll be on Channahon's list until it expires. Better tactical decision next time.
                  Have you received any conditional offers yet? Or gotten close at all?

Comment

Looks like next up is Oak Lawn and the 6+1... Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Erick.G View Post
                      Have you received any conditional offers yet? Or gotten close at all?
                      Yes, very close with a certain agency now. And in the middle of another one too. And CPD will be notifying me in about April or May for my first power test, my favorite agency.
                      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Yes, very close with a certain agency now. And in the middle of another one too. And CPD will be notifying me in about April or May for my first power test, my favorite agency.
                        Congrats bro. Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Erick.G View Post
                          Congrats bro. Best of luck
                          Thanks, same to you.

Comment

I just met a Will County guy who just transferred into the sheriffs department from Chicago PD. He gave me a lot of insight about Chicago and I am very glad to have had a high lottery number which allowed me to get selected by another city after hearing a few of his stories. Good luck all! and I am sure everyone will be in different situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Maka View Post
                              I just met a Will County guy who just transferred into the sheriffs department from Chicago PD. He gave me a lot of insight about Chicago and I am very glad to have had a high lottery number which allowed me to get selected by another city after hearing a few of his stories. Good luck all! and I am sure everyone will be in different situations.
                              PM me details on those stories? I'm just curious lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maka View Post
                                Did Channahon give you the offer starting 03/29?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4920 users online. 255 members and 4665 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X