Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oak Brook Terrace

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
    Initial list is out!! pretty happy with my spot in the list... sucks they aren't hiring anyone though
    Same here. I'm happy where I placed.
    Before I mentioned a list of about 40 people, it's crazy how small this one is. Great for us as applicants! lol

    Comment


    • #32
      lol literally... a lot of people fell off after interviews

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
        lol literally... a lot of people fell off after interviews
        Heard that 4-5 didnt even show up for the interview.....

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by chgometro View Post
          Heard that 4-5 didnt even show up for the interview.....
          I know one person didn't show from my group. Better for us! lol

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by thirdGEARchirp View Post
            I know one person didn't show from my group. Better for us! lol
            Wow, from 101 down to 18.....
            Get those preference points in because it could change some positioning.....pd might be hiring one

            Comment

            MR300x250 Tablet

            Collapse

            What's Going On

            Collapse

            There are currently 10305 users online. 508 members and 9797 guests.

            Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

            Welcome Ad

            Collapse
            Working...
            X