Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Military Make-up Exam 2014

Hey Guys,

I am not sure if a similar thread has been opened or not but I wanted to reach out to those that are in the military that were not able to take the exam in 2013 but had took it or recently took it in 2014. As well I believe there are a couple more chances to take it in 2015.

Has anyone that has taken the makeup exam in 2014 received their number on the wait list? Is it a high #?

Has anyone been called up for the POWER test ? or gotten far in the process yet ?

I would like to keep this thread open and have it for those in the military who took Makeup exam 1,2 and any future testing as well.

Thanks,
    Rob

I wish I could help. Best idea is by calling HR

Comment

I took the one yesterday on the 7th so I'm just waiting now. I guess there is another make up scheduled for June 2015

Comment

Oh okay cool. Yeah I was there yesterday as well. I figure I would start a new thread since the other one has a bunch of post.
        > I kinda wonder how the lottery would work for us since we are part of the military make-up exam.

Comment

Were you all deployed during the December 2013 exam?

Comment

I was on active duty orders, so I was not able to take it last year.

Comment

I was on terminal leave in Texas which lucky for me on paper it still counts as being on active duty.

Comment

keep a eye peeled in your email to all the make up guys, I received a email late tonight to report for my initial Power test on Feb. 8th. at 3340 West Fillmore street. Never received a email of Passing the test and being assigned a lotto number. Excited, Good luck to all!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9706 users online. 483 members and 9223 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X