300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
    I'm assuming the application has to be turned in before the 5th?
    It says to be turned in before 4pm on the 5th. The address that they give is the public safety building, so you should be able to drop it off at the front desk. That is what I am doing today. When you think about it the mailman is going to do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyWithStick View Post
      Money isn't bad. You have one more year to top pay than patrol and money is just shy of patrol. Better working conditions than Cook and a new expansion of the jail is expected "soon". They cater to the inmates tho. Not sure if it's still the case but the CO's couldn't have black gloves cause they were too intimidating. It's the Hilton of area jails.
      This is the future of corrections. Soon enough our interview is going to consist of a panel of inmates.
      Vaya con dios

Comment

So is anyone going to be there Saturday?

Comment

those who applied and paid by check... did they cash it yet? i sent out my app 1.5 weeks before the deadline and my check hasnt been cashed yet... dont want to show up and them not have my app

Comment

Originally posted by qw456 View Post
            those who applied and paid by check... did they cash it yet? i sent out my app 1.5 weeks before the deadline and my check hasnt been cashed yet... dont want to show up and them not have my app
            It was for $25 right? I still haven't had mine cashed yet either and I turned mine in personally. I would not sweat it.

Comment

I kid you not...I no longer use personal checks ESPECIALLY to government agencies. A money order/cashier's check will save you grief. I've went red too many times from checks not being cashed in a timely manner.

Comment

If anyone is testing today look for the guy with the blue nike shoes beasting at the run lol

Comment

My alarm clock did not comply with me today. Let us know how it went.

Comment

Damn...sorry man. How much was the app? That sucks, sorry to hear that.
                    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

the app $$ dont matter... just the principle that im going to smash all my alarm clocks against the wall, oh and missing the test. but its alright, ill do it next time.

Comment

Sorry for the late response but I wanted to make sure I passed the written. Okay so from what the hr lady said 170 registered but only 111 actually showed up for the test. From what I counted only around 80 passed the physical and I have no clue how many passed the written. It was a the Stanard written test, so I am guessing that at least 70 passed the written. I called this morning to see if I passed and to sign up for the oral this Thursday. They seem to be pushing rushing the process but they didn't give any information on if they were hiring or not. hopefully I will find out more at my oral.

Comment

is it only for the jail position or patrol?

Comment

it is for corrections with movement to patrol.

Comment

Did they said how many years you have to work in jail till you can move to patrol? And how many are they hiring?

Comment

Just had my oral yesterday night where I found out that there are no open positions and the list is good for one year. I am guessing that they may hiring some off the list because I just read that the sheriff wants to increase the correction staff since they are low on numbers and just got some state aid.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8632 users online. 459 members and 8173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X