Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoop34
    replied
    I'm looking forward to it. I like Stanards test and I do well on it usually, so heres hoping. Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Erick.G
    replied
    Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
    Why me, I shall be present for the Downers Grove written this Saturday. I heard it's a good and medium sized department and my buddy at a suburban PD knows someone who does the background investigation here.

Plus if this girl I'm talking to is free Saturday evening which she probably will be she said, we're going on our 1st date. Pass the Downers Grove PD written exam, then the reward is a beautiful girl to take out
    Atta boy! That's the way to do it!! I'll be there as well.

Leave a comment:

• Erick.G
    replied
    Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
    Anybody testing here this weekend? Any info on the department?

I'll be there

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied
    This may be the start of a couple of great things for you, huh? A new career and a new relationship, sounds like a hell of a day!
    Fingers crossed! I hope so! See you Saturday and good luck to us both!

Leave a comment:

• scoop34
    replied
    Why me, I shall be present for the Downers Grove written this Saturday. I heard it's a good and medium sized department and my buddy at a suburban PD knows someone who does the background investigation here.

Plus if this girl I'm talking to is free Saturday evening which she probably will be she said, we're going on our 1st date. Pass the Downers Grove PD written exam, then the reward is a beautiful girl to take out
    This may be the start of a couple of great things for you, huh? A new career and a new relationship, sounds like a hell of a day!

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scoop34
    started a topic Downers Grove PD

Downers Grove PD

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9978 users online. 464 members and 9514 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X