Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downers Grove PD

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Downers Grove PD

    Anybody testing here this weekend? Any info on the department?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
    Anybody testing here this weekend? Any info on the department?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Why me, I shall be present for the Downers Grove written this Saturday. I heard it's a good and medium sized department and my buddy at a suburban PD knows someone who does the background investigation here.

    Plus if this girl I'm talking to is free Saturday evening which she probably will be she said, we're going on our 1st date. Pass the Downers Grove PD written exam, then the reward is a beautiful girl to take out
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
      Why me, I shall be present for the Downers Grove written this Saturday. I heard it's a good and medium sized department and my buddy at a suburban PD knows someone who does the background investigation here.

      Plus if this girl I'm talking to is free Saturday evening which she probably will be she said, we're going on our 1st date. Pass the Downers Grove PD written exam, then the reward is a beautiful girl to take out
      This may be the start of a couple of great things for you, huh? A new career and a new relationship, sounds like a hell of a day!
      Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
      Why me, I shall be present for the Downers Grove written this Saturday. I heard it's a good and medium sized department and my buddy at a suburban PD knows someone who does the background investigation here.

      Plus if this girl I'm talking to is free Saturday evening which she probably will be she said, we're going on our 1st date. Pass the Downers Grove PD written exam, then the reward is a beautiful girl to take out

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
        This may be the start of a couple of great things for you, huh? A new career and a new relationship, sounds like a hell of a day!
        Fingers crossed! I hope so! See you Saturday and good luck to us both!
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
          Anybody testing here this weekend? Any info on the department?


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          I'll be there

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
            Why me, I shall be present for the Downers Grove written this Saturday. I heard it's a good and medium sized department and my buddy at a suburban PD knows someone who does the background investigation here.

            Plus if this girl I'm talking to is free Saturday evening which she probably will be she said, we're going on our 1st date. Pass the Downers Grove PD written exam, then the reward is a beautiful girl to take out
            Atta boy! That's the way to do it!! I'll be there as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm looking forward to it. I like Stanards test and I do well on it usually, so heres hoping. Good luck to everyone!


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
                I'm looking forward to it. I like Stanards test and I do well on it usually, so heres hoping. Good luck to everyone!


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                I agree. I just dislike the math. Haha

                Comment


                • #9
                  I actually like the math part the most lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    1 day away! I'm excited to pass another one. Top 10 here I come!
                    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                      1 day away! I'm excited to pass another one. Top 10 here I come!
                      Right there with you! Should make for a productive Saturday.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        See you all there

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          0830 doors closing
                          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yep I'll be there we will all be again getting more interviews. Screw top 10 let's all go top 5

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Maka View Post
                              Yep I'll be there we will all be again getting more interviews. Screw top 10 let's all go top 5
                              I like where your heads at brother.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 8235 users online. 376 members and 7859 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X