300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waukegan PD

Has anyone heard back from Waukegan PD? I took the Spanish proficiency exam and got those preference points. Veteran points as well. Have they started the hiring process?

I'm in the top 25....

I'm in the top 25 too and I haven't heard anything yet either.

Comment

I heard they are not hiring, did testing because they had to.

Comment

Really? The detective that conducted my Spanish proficiency test told me they were. About 10-12, but not all at once. This was a few months back. At that time he was confident that at least five would be in the academy by January.

Comment

Also the police commissioner said the same during the orientation before the written.

Comment

Maybe they already contact those six and they went through the process already. If not its to late for a January class. Hope you hear something though, maybe you should call HR.

Comment

Good call. I just sent an email to see what's up. So strange that you heard that.... A good friend of mine is a Waukegan cop. He said they need cops and they're hiring.

Comment

Ok so I got a reply. They're hiring 2 officers in January. They also just completed the background investigation on the top 10. They won't get into the 20's until summer/fall 2015.

Comment

I heard it from a north Chicago cop. Well glad you got some information. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Thank you sir. Same to you.

Comment

Anyone hear anything recently? Iv heard they are looking to hire.

Comment

Heard they are looking to hire two big groups. One now, one in summer. Anyone know what academy they use? For some reason I thought it was SLEA but I can't find that info now.
                        Last edited by mk5400; 05-06-2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Any idea what number they're on or plan to reach?

Comment

Originally posted by rooster821 View Post
                            Any idea what number they're on or plan to reach?
                            I heard they pulled an additional 15 from the list, so they're down to 25 I think.

Comment

For anyone who cares, they use Cook County Sheriff's Academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8791 users online. 418 members and 8373 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X