300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
    Oh, btw, Chief quitting, #2 going back down to Sgt., another Sgt. just fired, and rumors of Feds looking at stuff there. Mayor runs the show in WS. He likes lots of traffic tickets. 30 yrs later, some things don't change.
    From what everyone's saying here, that town sounds like a nightmare lol. Guess not applying was a good call.

Comment

I remember they said and the email stated that for those who passed the written, they would be contacted by the end of November for oral interviews. I haven't heard anything still. Did I miss it or are they just behind?

Comment

I took a picture of the list, hope the quality is good enough to save as and zoom in on, let me know if you guys can read it.

Willow Springs IL PD - Initial Eligibility List Nov 2014 x2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by iguana8334 View Post
          I took a picture of the list, hope the quality is good enough to save as and zoom in on, let me know if you guys can read it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12392[/ATTACH]
          Thanks for posting this!! It saved me an hour of driving. I'm pretty sure he said that they are hoping to hire off this list but I won't hold my breath. Anyone remember if they will actually do anything with it? Interviews atleast?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

PM me if anybody needs any information concerning the PD. I worked there Part-Time and still have my badge as I took leave of absence due to requirements of my FT department. There is positive and negative and if you do not have a badge I would say it is a great foot in the door.

Comment

They're looking to move forward in the hiring process. I got a call this morning to start my background but i declined the offer because I already work for another department.

Comment

LOL! I totally didn't even see the post with the list; and I'm in the top 3. I also got a call today too. We'll see how this goes.

Scoop, were you in the top 3 too?
                Last edited by Sheridan1; 09-08-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
                  They're looking to move forward in the hiring process. I got a call this morning to start my background but i declined the offer because I already work for another department.
                  Lucky you

Comment

It can't be that bad can't it? Harvey status bad?

Comment

It's bad in a different sort of way. Not personnel - wise, but politics wise. Crazy Mayor. Get there, you'll see. Some things don't change....even after 30 years.

Comment

Lucky you
                        I hope this didn't sound offensive. I didn't mean to sound like I was tooting my own horn here. I put this out for info so that people would know they're actually looking to move on the list.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

lol, so the guy that called said he was gonna setup an oral interview and that it takes a couple days to get verified and setup, or something to that degree. Its been a week and nothin Wondering if I should call em back and see whats up.

Comment

It's bad in a different sort of way. Not personnel - wise, but politics wise. Crazy Mayor. Get there, you'll see. Some things don't change....even after 30 years.
                            The stories I hear about the 80s and 90s from Those That Know would make a great movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
                              The stories I hear about the 80s and 90s from Those That Know would make a great movie!
                              You had to catch some of those shenanigans up close back then for the full effect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5869 users online. 183 members and 5686 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X