300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow Springs PD

Anyone have any info on this department? Anyone testing with them tomorrow?

I remember testing here for their previous list. There was an officer outside of the building for the written. He kept asking people why "so many would bother to test with this department" and why "anyone would want to work here"... So positive, lol.

Comment

I'll be there....I don't know how many openings they have though. Its a small place so I'm sure its only 1 for now but who knows..guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

I did notice that Willow Springs, Richton Park and Alsip all have tests on the same day. Might help out to have the applicant pool spread across three PD's.

Comment

Willow Springs = Horror show, stay away. They will make a list and then just hire whomever they want that's not on that list. Lots of turmoil in the town administration. PD is in turmoil also. Even talks as early as last year about it going all part time.

Comment

Now you tell us!

There was about 50 people. He said maybe a couple should be hired. Saw one of the same guys testing there from Joliet last week. I would've tested for Alsip if I read beforehand that there were only 16 officers in this department lol.

Comment

They did not even give any information about the department. No officers (one before the test but he left before we started), no chief, no anyone there to speak on anything. And we have to go there to see the eligibility list, they won't even email or mail it out...

Comment

Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
                They did not even give any information about the department. No officers (one before the test but he left before we started), no chief, no anyone there to speak on anything. And we have to go there to see the eligibility list, they won't even email or mail it out...
                Have someone take a picture and post it

Comment

I live close to willow springs. When would it be posted? I'll take a picture of it.
                  Vaya con dios

Comment

Could've been worse. They could've walked in, said "take this test" and throw them on the floor and walk away.

Meanwhile in Alsip, the Chief and LT's were awesome, running the test with us to see if we could beat their times, told us about the department and were very supportive, lol.

Comment

@Eiba they said it should be posted by November 10.

@Raiden341 very true.

Comment

Oh, btw, Chief quitting, #2 going back down to Sgt., another Sgt. just fired, and rumors of Feds looking at stuff there. Mayor runs the show in WS. He likes lots of traffic tickets. 30 yrs later, some things don't change.

Comment

Anybody actually go look at the list yet? lol

Comment

Anyone who made the list, have you heard from them about the next step? Are we waiting for a call or letter?

Comment

Strikes me as the kind of town that knows who they are going to hire before they compile a list...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11902 users online. 450 members and 11452 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X