Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoyWithStick
    replied
    Monmouth could have been called to assist county. At that point their jurisdiction extends to the county's jurisdiction.

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    http://www.galesburg.com/article/201...NEWS/141019748

MONMOUTH — An incident allegedly involving a juvenile gunman and law enforcement began around 3:30 p.m. Friday on 155th Street in Warren County and ended nearly six hours later with one person in custody, according to officials.

By the time the incident concluded just before 9 p.m., officers had one subject in custody, Illinois State Trooper Dan Hill told The Register-Mail.

Several agencies were working in tandem, including Warren County Sheriff’s deputies and state troopers. Officials isolated the area around the incident at about 3:30 p.m. Law enforcement blockaded Illinois Route 164 and 230th Avenue leading to the 155th Street home in which the person, who initially was described as a juvenile on early calls to dispatch, remained. Officials would not comment whether the armed person was a juvenile.
    Sounds like it wrapped up. Wonder what the deal was.

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    started a topic Standoff in progress, Warren County

Standoff in progress, Warren County

Anybody from back home following this?

http://wqad.com/2014/10/17/police-at...warren-county/

I cannot figure out why Monmouth PD would be clear out there.....should be Warren County Sheriff's Department/ISP. Does anybody know if MPD is sworn on the county for mutual aid stuff?

FWIW, this is home for me before I joined the Navy (Fulton/Knox/Warren/Mercer counties).

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7448 users online. 320 members and 7128 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X