Leave a comment:

• newsti13
    replied
    thank you! lets hope for good news

Leave a comment:

• GoblinKing
    replied
    Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
    Let me know if they respond to you. This has been a long process and it is only interviews. I feel that everything else will be even longer. How many did they plan to hire?
    Hey man here is the e-mail reply:

The Commission is currently preparing the posting of the Final Eligibility Register for the position of Police Officer.* The posting is expected to take place later this week.* Please check our website later this week for the final posting.* Also, you will hear from the Commission by mail in regards to your status on that list.

Leave a comment:

• GoblinKing
    replied
    Let me know if they respond to you. This has been a long process and it is only interviews. I feel that everything else will be even longer. How many did they plan to hire?
    Not sure. Probably very few.

Leave a comment:

• newsti13
    replied
    Originally posted by GoblinKing View Post
    I emailed them yesterday just to see what's up. Well, at least we have a tentative date. In the army we called it hurry up and wait.

Leave a comment:

• GoblinKing
    replied
    Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
    Thanks newsti. This is irritating me now with them. We had our oral interviews at the end of October. Almost 3 months just to know if we made it from the initial list to the final list...It'll be Christmas before they get to us. Soo annoyed at the length of the PO hiring process.
    I emailed them yesterday just to see what's up. Well, at least we have a tentative date. In the army we called it hurry up and wait.

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied
    Looks like they made a special meeting for Jan 13 to vote on the final list.. maybe we will know next week
    Thanks newsti. This is irritating me now with them. We had our oral interviews at the end of October. Almost 3 months just to know if we made it from the initial list to the final list...It'll be Christmas before they get to us. Soo annoyed at the length of the PO hiring process.

Leave a comment:

• newsti13
    replied
    Looks like they made a special meeting for Jan 13 to vote on the final list.. maybe we will know next week

Leave a comment:

• GoblinKing
    replied
    Spoke with someone from the police and fire commission, and they said any day this week it will be out. They could be off a day or two though.
    Thank you sir.

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied
    Did someone tell you they're posting the list today?
    Spoke with someone from the police and fire commission, and they said any day this week it will be out. They could be off a day or two though.

Leave a comment:

• GoblinKing
    replied
    Yes, and I believe email notification as well. Or maybe it was snail mail...hmm...but it will be on the village website first if you don't want to wait to receive it via email or snail mail. Either today or tomorrow.
    Did someone tell you they're posting the list today?

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied
    Good deal. Are they posting it on the village website?
    Yes, and I believe email notification as well. Or maybe it was snail mail...hmm...but it will be on the village website first if you don't want to wait to receive it via email or snail mail. Either today or tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• GoblinKing
    replied
    Just a heads up, the final list will be out either by tomorrow or Wednesday. The police and fire commission had a meeting tonight and they just needed to approve the final list. They've had the final list for a little while but needed the commission to approve it first. This is like right after football tryouts and you just want to know if you made the team and the results come out tomorrow.
    Good deal. Are they posting it on the village website?

Leave a comment:

• SomeChicagoDude
    replied
    Just a heads up, the final list will be out either by tomorrow or Wednesday. The police and fire commission had a meeting tonight and they just needed to approve the final list. They've had the final list for a little while but needed the commission to approve it first. This is like right after football tryouts and you just want to know if you made the team and the results come out tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• GoblinKing
    replied
    I stumbled upon this.... http://www.westchester-il.org/DocumentCenter/View/1941
    This was entrance exam results.
    Yes sir. This was posted a while back. Before the board.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10556 users online. 491 members and 10065 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X