Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The keyword is about. Which could be translated to more or less. The keyword for all depts is more. Lol.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
      The keyword is about. Which could be translated to more or less. The keyword for all depts is more. Lol.
      I stumbled upon this.... http://www.westchester-il.org/DocumentCenter/View/1941
      This was entrance exam results.

Comment

Kevmat9 is like 150 yards ahead of me on the Kennedy lol. Last post before I get dropped off. Doors close in 50 mins, 14 mins ETA! Good luck to all of us.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
          I stumbled upon this.... http://www.westchester-il.org/DocumentCenter/View/1941
          This was entrance exam results.
          Yes sir. This was posted a while back. Before the board.

Comment

Just a heads up, the final list will be out either by tomorrow or Wednesday. The police and fire commission had a meeting tonight and they just needed to approve the final list. They've had the final list for a little while but needed the commission to approve it first. This is like right after football tryouts and you just want to know if you made the team and the results come out tomorrow.

Comment

Just a heads up, the final list will be out either by tomorrow or Wednesday. The police and fire commission had a meeting tonight and they just needed to approve the final list. They've had the final list for a little while but needed the commission to approve it first. This is like right after football tryouts and you just want to know if you made the team and the results come out tomorrow.
              Good deal. Are they posting it on the village website?

Comment

Originally posted by GoblinKing View Post
                Good deal. Are they posting it on the village website?
                Yes, and I believe email notification as well. Or maybe it was snail mail...hmm...but it will be on the village website first if you don't want to wait to receive it via email or snail mail. Either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, and I believe email notification as well. Or maybe it was snail mail...hmm...but it will be on the village website first if you don't want to wait to receive it via email or snail mail. Either today or tomorrow.
                  Did someone tell you they're posting the list today?

Comment

Did someone tell you they're posting the list today?
                    Spoke with someone from the police and fire commission, and they said any day this week it will be out. They could be off a day or two though.

Comment

Spoke with someone from the police and fire commission, and they said any day this week it will be out. They could be off a day or two though.
                      Thank you sir.

Comment

Looks like they made a special meeting for Jan 13 to vote on the final list.. maybe we will know next week

Comment

Looks like they made a special meeting for Jan 13 to vote on the final list.. maybe we will know next week
                          Thanks newsti. This is irritating me now with them. We had our oral interviews at the end of October. Almost 3 months just to know if we made it from the initial list to the final list...It'll be Christmas before they get to us. Soo annoyed at the length of the PO hiring process.

Comment

Thanks newsti. This is irritating me now with them. We had our oral interviews at the end of October. Almost 3 months just to know if we made it from the initial list to the final list...It'll be Christmas before they get to us. Soo annoyed at the length of the PO hiring process.
                            I emailed them yesterday just to see what's up. Well, at least we have a tentative date. In the army we called it hurry up and wait.

Comment

I emailed them yesterday just to see what's up. Well, at least we have a tentative date. In the army we called it hurry up and wait.
                              Let me know if they respond to you. This has been a long process and it is only interviews. I feel that everything else will be even longer. How many did they plan to hire?

Comment

Let me know if they respond to you. This has been a long process and it is only interviews. I feel that everything else will be even longer. How many did they plan to hire?
                                Not sure. Probably very few.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7366 users online. 312 members and 7054 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X