Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
    Did they take your picture day of interview
    Lol they did. I chose to smile because I wanted to look really friendly to the higher ups they show the picture too

@newsti13 sorry I didn't reply back the other day, I forgot you PMed me. I'll PM you tomorrow with a response.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Lol good luck brooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
        Lol good luck brooooo
        Thanks brother!

@newsti hear anything back yet from our interviews? Let me know when you do
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

nothing yet.. will do... and if you hear anything let me know

Comment

It's been a while since the oral interview, anyone hear anything?

Comment

nothing yet....no news is good news.....hopefully

Comment

Yeah they are taking their sweet time indeed especially with the unorthodox oral interview tactics they deployed on some of us. I do hope too that no news is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                  Yeah they are taking their sweet time indeed especially with the unorthodox oral interview tactics they deployed on some of us. I do hope too that no news is good news.
                  Since I tested her previously, I'll tell you a story. I was in the top 5 here before. We were told the same BS that they had to hire, would "move fast", etc. I didn't hear from them for 5 months. Then they were frustrated that I declined the spot because I was on CPD and in the Academy.

Comment

They weren't really specific as to how many they're hiring or when the process would start. I was shocked that they had the oral boards that fast. For me, whoever offers me a job first is who I'm rolling with.

Comment

Same here, I'm taking the first department that gives me an offer. Then I'll decide on the big one when they get to me. I wish I could fast forward to getting the call already. The hiring process for all depts is too long.

Comment

The Westchester, IL Fire and Police Commission had their monthly meeting on Monday, 12-01-2014, and one of their agenda items was to discuss the oral interview results of the 93 candidates interviewed.

It may not be long for a final list to be completed.

Comment

No kidding!? That's awesome. Hopefully something comes up within the next few weeks.

Comment

I got a reply from their office. They said the final list will be completed within a month.

Comment

So about 2 months then.

Comment

Haha! No kidding...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10319 users online. 483 members and 9836 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X