Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westchester PD

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Westchester PD

    Did anyone hear back from Westchester PD regarding the results of the written exam?

  • #2
    Yeah I received an email saying I passed back on Sept 29th or somewhere around that date. I was told we will receive another email after they apply everyone's preference points and they establish the final list which should be finalized in a few days oe a few weeks.

    Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
    Did anyone hear back from Westchester PD regarding the results of the written exam?
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

    Comment


    • #3
      I got that same e-mail, when I asked what place I was ranked for the initial list she told me that getting the e-mail to submit preference points does not indicate that you passed the written......confusing...anyways did you get any update yet? I thought at the orientation they said 2 weeks for the list to be released.

      Comment


      • #4
        When I called a few weeks ago and spoke with someone from the police and fire commission of Westchester, I was told that if you received the email informing you that you have a certain date to submit any preference points that you have, it does mean you did pass the written exam. Maybe the person you spoke with was confused, but I was also told they can't give out the written exam scores until the final list is officially out which could be any day now. I'll call them again soon if I don't hear about the final list in the next several days.

        Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
        I got that same e-mail, when I asked what place I was ranked for the initial list she told me that getting the e-mail to submit preference points does not indicate that you passed the written......confusing...anyways did you get any update yet? I thought at the orientation they said 2 weeks for the list to be released.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

        Comment


        • #5
          I just got a call today and my interview is monday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh **** that took me by surprise. Good job dude. I figured they would of emailed, so they just called and scheduled your interview already, well that's awesome. I'm calling them tomorrow to ask more information.
            Good luck!
            Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
            I just got a call today and my interview is monday.
            "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks! yea they called first then sent out an email right after.

              Comment


              • #8
                May I ask what time? I'm trying to figure out how early I'd have to leave work, because most likely it will fall during a work day for me... most oral interviews are around the similar time...

                Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                thanks! yea they called first then sent out an email right after.
                "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

                Comment


                • #9
                  mines at 8 pm

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice! The later the better! Can I PM you after Monday night?

                    Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                    mines at 8 pm
                    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yea of coarse

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good luck tonight @newsti13! The police and fire commission called me and I have my oral interview in a few days later this week!
                        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Did the fire and police commission ask you guys after the oral interview was over to turn off your phone, leave it on the table with your DL on top of it, and follow one of them to a different room to write and work on the essay statement they want and will come get you in 30 minutes? Any thoughts on this?
                          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i wonder if they made everyone do it? was there any other people with you at that interview?
                            they didnt have me do anything like that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                              Did the fire and police commission ask you guys after the oral interview was over to turn off your phone, leave it on the table with your DL on top of it, and follow one of them to a different room to write and work on the essay statement they want and will come get you in 30 minutes? Any thoughts on this?
                              Did they take your picture day of interview

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 7110 users online. 342 members and 6768 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X