300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
    If you can't figure out how to use the cta or metra, you might have some trouble in the academy. You'll fit right in.
    Agreed. The academy resembles the 16 weeks of Army OSUT. If one recruit fails, everyone pays for it. Attention to detail, team work is the key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
      CPD2010, if you don't mind me asking, what type of employment info did they want? Were your employment verification letters enough?
      they wanted verification from which employers was I let go from (only 2) and I provided taxes, w2s, paystubs, and employment letters. BI said that was plenty.
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Hopefully i get an email soon i took my test the same day as you.

Comment

• Edit......
          Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Is it difficult to get the HR dept of all your previous employers since high school to complete the employment verification letters that the merit board wants? And how strict is the merit board if you can't find paystubs or get the employment verification letter from an employer or two that you worked at many many moons ago?
            "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Edit......
              Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by C_Daniels View Post
                Clear your mailbox. Trying to PM you.
                Give me a few hours C_Daniels, I'm at work right now, I'll comment on here or PM you in a few hours to let you know. Thanks for the help I appreciate it brother. After 1400 today or before then I'll free up some space.
                Last edited by SomeChicagoDude; 10-16-2014, 01:50 PM.
                "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• a corporate company was really hard. they never called me back after I left dozens of msgs. So I used taxes. My BI didnt seem worried because he said if I couldnt contact HR he most likely wont be able to either especially for larger companies. he definitely didnt take The Work Number documents I had. He didnt know why in the email it says to use it when they don;t accept that. Thank god I didnt pay for that. I only worked for about 6-7 places so it wasnt TOO hard, just time consuming. just try every avenue, go to irs website and request transcripts that you can print for free, say you called and left msgs at HR. dont just say well it was a long time ago so i cant.

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                  Is it difficult to get the HR dept of all your previous employers since high school to complete the employment verification letters that the merit board wants? And how strict is the merit board if you can't find paystubs or get the employment verification letter from an employer or two that you worked at many many moons ago?
                  Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Today, September 16th, at. 1338 hours received a call from the CCSO. Apparently, I missed my packet drop off appointment and they asked if I was still interested in the position. I received no email notification whatsoever. If you guys are waiting more than usual, call the Merit Board, time and again.

Comment

• Edit......
                      Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
                        Today, September 16th, at. 1338 hours received a call from the CCSO. Apparently, I missed my packet drop off appointment and they asked if I was still interested in the position. I received no email notification whatsoever. If you guys are waiting more than usual, call the Merit Board, time and again.
                        I agree renegade! I slipped through the cracks TWO out of three steps and had I not relentlessly called within only a few days of waiting I would have gone nowhere. If you don't hear back on a step in a reasonable amount of time I would call. This coming Monday will be a month since I dropped my packet off but I haven't called because I know there are guys that post here that did it before me and they are still waiting for a call from a BI.

Comment

• I'm hoping to hear something Monday the 20th. I've seen people say the second physical is the next step and others say the poly, any word on what's what?

Comment

• Somechicagodude,

When is your packet drop off date if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by je_23 View Post
                              I'm hoping to hear something Monday the 20th. I've seen people say the second physical is the next step and others say the poly, any word on what's what?
                              No clue, I heard rumors that there isnt a second physical and that the process goes straight to the poly, but I do think the second physical is the next step. I think that once you get an email for an FI you are pretty much hired, unless you suck badly at interviews lol.

Comment

• Thursday 10/30. You?

Originally posted by Madmatt1144 View Post
                                Somechicagodude,

When is your packet drop off date if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10941 users online. 370 members and 10571 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X