• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no u didnt read it wrong. i just edited it and added the date

Comment

• Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
      no u didnt read it wrong. i just edited it and added the date
      Oh, I wondered how I missed that. Lol
      That's incredibly fast to finish the questionnaire. I'd better get started on it now.

I've applied with two different counties, but in Cook I have a few friends that work there and we're collectively kind of excited to work together. That and the pay in Cook is better. I'd much rather go with Cook.

I have another background questionnaire due in early March anyway, so I might as well get it done.

Comment

• yea definitely get started on it. You will need every day they give you.

Comment

yea definitely get started on it. You will need every day they give you.
          When did you drop off your packet?

Comment

• im dropping it off today im finally moving along in the process

Comment

im dropping it off today im finally moving along in the process
              Good luck bro! If we're only a few weeks apart right now, maybe we'll end up in the same academy.

Comment

• Just got done with the interview with the BI. He said that in three weeks I should receive an email for certification and then a polygraph date to follow. He said that the next academy is in march and I asked him the latest when do you think I would be going to the academy if all goes accordingly and he said the latest would be May.

Comment

• These guys have no clue. My interview was scheduled 0800 and it took 29 minutes because of my clean history. He said 6 weeks for certification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
                    These guys have no clue. My interview was scheduled 0800 and it took 29 minutes because of my clean history. He said 6 weeks for certification.
                    He told me 3-4 weeks on the certification. I was in there for an hour. He made me call my references, the ones that he couldn't get a hold of. Probably just missed you because I got there at 0830. There was someone that I saw that had a baseball hat on.

Comment

• Only thing I missed to ask was what happens and what does the review board do with your packet? He seemed like I was going to get certified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donnie View Post
                        Be careful with that stuff, it's an Ephedrine product and thereby can leave you having a seriously bad day if you're on it and overdo the Cardio.
                        25mg is not enough to do damage. too much cardio period can be harmful. Ive taken it and done 1 hr spin classes and be totally fine. take one and see how you feel thats all.
                        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• They REALLY don't Renegade. The truth is that the BI's have NO clue when you will be in the academy, no one really does. There IS going to be an academy in March but to my knowledge it's all or almost all 2013 test takers. There may still be others from 2013 hanging on out there. Then you have many 2014'ers like myself that were among the first testers back in July 2014 that are still waiting months past their polygraphs. For you guys that are just getting certified, you're probably gonna have to wait awhile.

Comment

• Strange how they keep telling people that they need a lot of correctional officers and then they take forever for anything to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
                              These guys have no clue. My interview was scheduled 0800 and it took 29 minutes because of my clean history. He said 6 weeks for certification.
                              Funny coming from you, the last time I remember seeing you post you said you had confirmation that the CCSD was done hiring, then when asked to present your proof you completely dropped off lol. It does not take 6 weeks for certification get out of here with your false information people get it AT THE LATEST after 4 weeks!

Comment

• You can see by my signature that I had my meeting with my BI on 10/22 and I was certified 11/19, just shy of one month.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7674 users online. 415 members and 7259 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X