300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CUCUY_8 View Post
    Can anybody put input in my previous question plz lol I called the merit board they said they prefer the vertification letters but I can also get a form from the IRS that has my employment from 10yrs ago.....trying to get this PHQ together and ready by Wednesday!
    Hey bud I'm at work right now at get out at 1700, I will reply back here in detail tonight. I will explain in detail what to do.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Can anybody put input in my previous question plz lol I called the merit board they said they prefer the vertification letters but I can also get a form from the IRS that has my employment from 10yrs ago.....trying to get this PHQ together and ready by Wednesday!
      I got the ten year list plus about 4 verification letters. I can tell you though that it was the hardest getting those letters. I called, called, then called some more. Just be extremely persistent. When I dropped off my packet he said I did all his work for him and thanks.

Comment

• Edit......
        Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Good stuff guys really good info, thanks! Je_23 u got the 10 year list online or actually went in person?
          C_daniels, and all this info for PHQ I'm getting is just for the investigator to have or he sends it to the next step....I might do the w2 worst case scenario, if your investigator was coo with it
          And chicagodude no worries I understand man, let me kno
          See trying to get the most letters as possible still

Comment

Good stuff guys really good info, thanks! Je_23 u got the 10 year list online or actually went in person?
            C_daniels, and all this info for PHQ I'm getting is just for the investigator to have or he sends it to the next step....I might do the w2 worst case scenario, if your investigator was coo with it
            Check this thread like every hour or every half hour after 1745 tonight. I have to run some errands but I'll explain in full detail what I did for sure tonight. But since you don't get alerts or notifications when anyone posts on here just keep checking this thread after 1745 tonight every half hour or so. I will reply back with my version on what to do to help you out. Thanks for understanding bro, don't worry I'll help you out.
            "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Hey chicagodude, first of All congrats on having a good interview, but after dropping off the PHQ it takes months to get a interview with the investigator?
              And also how did u manage to get your employment vertification letters, my previous employers for ex. Menards, they told me to call county to call them to make sure if it's fine for them to do it? while others are simply saying come in we"ll give to you or they have to contact HR, my packet is due mid next week ...
              Sorry for not replying back. Super duper busy yesterday even though I was off from work. I'll explain it here tonight man.

Comment

• Edit......
                Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Lol you did what u needed to, what did he do, just printed a paper and signed it with your job info. Well I will try my best to get my stuff, no excuses here even though my current and ex work is giving me a hassle.

Comment

• Edit......
                    Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• I got my fitness exam on feb 4 after passing my written last week .I thought Id have not more time but it is what it is .I tried to run the 1.5 mile today in 16;52 my shins killed me so I did a 1:31 walk in 25 mins .Should I be running a little every day or at this point with the test being so close Im screwed

Comment

Good stuff guys really good info, thanks! Je_23 u got the 10 year list online or actually went in person?
                        It was online and from theworknumber site. It could have sent me to the Irs site but I definitely started with theworknumber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                          I got my fitness exam on feb 4 after passing my written last week .I thought Id have not more time but it is what it is .I tried to run the 1.5 mile today in 16;52 my shins killed me so I did a 1:31 walk in 25 mins .Should I be running a little every day or at this point with the test being so close Im screwed
                          I suggest run every day and rest two days before the test

Comment

• I got up to running two mile in 16:00 minutes, but I slacked over the holidays and now after the 1.5 miles at 12:00-12:30 minutes I get tired but I'll be back running 2 miles In 16 minutes in no time.

Comment

• Edit......
                              Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• also, just pace yourself throughout and sprint your *** off at the end. once the adrenaline kicks in you run faster than you think you will..at least I have anyways...
                                I can do 2 mi in about 18:30
                                i injured my glute while deep squatting so i havent been able to run in two weeks *sad day*
                                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9958 users online. 514 members and 9444 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X