300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
    C_Daniels is also taking 2FPT on the 10th of this month. I'm pretty sure he's going be also in the 15-1 class. He's also in the county process(half way). He's available still lol
    Ok I will ask him later lmao
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Sounds good to me, maybe I will make that feb. Class haha I wish.

Originally posted by aliera View Post
      Correct you pass the sbsa. Drop of package->interview with BI-> certified-> polygraph-> FI

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
        I actually lol'd in real life with that comment. Damnit, I would have asked if I had seen your offer earlier Aliera. Oh well you snooze you lose haha
        Hey cook county this is somechicgodudd from occifer forum aliera said I can take his spot he is going with CPD k bai

Comment

• Lol "K BAI" wow

Comment

• Edit......
            Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Meeting went great with my BI. Told me that the remaining steps are poly and FI, no mention of second pt. He told me I'm a superb candidate and already recommended me, although I'm not sure if he says that to everyone lol. He said the poly will take place at the jail, and told me straight up that the poly is there to fire people(not sure if there is a hidden meaning here)

Now I wait for certification!
              Last edited by Arbiter7; 01-05-2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• I'm gonna see about registering for the written test on Friday if possible. I had a question. My buddy who finally passed the written test had his first physical last Sunday. He passed the physical and had to complete a 40 question scenario test. He failed the test. What is this test about? He's so upset since it took him 3 tries to pass the written.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                  I'm gonna see about registering for the written test on Friday if possible. I had a question. My buddy who finally passed the written test had his first physical last Sunday. He passed the physical and had to complete a 40 question scenario test. He failed the test. What is this test about? He's so upset since it took him 3 tries to pass the written.
                  Basically each question has 4 choices, you have to rank each choice from greatest to least, meaning which choice you would do most likely do first, then second, then third, then fourth. So for example, a question might be "you see your partner steal an item from a house, what do you do?" and then you rank the four choices. It's not too hard, common sense in a way, but it's not a test you can study for. Good luck!

Comment

• *Double posted in the 09 thread as well*

I just received a call from my BI to start my background. I need to bring some ID cards and documents with me when I meet with him and I'm meeting him on 01/13 in the pm.

Turned in my PHQ packet, did the drug screen & fingerprints on 10/30.

Excited!
                    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• I think I will hear from nursing school before I hear from CCDOC......
                      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Edit......
                        Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by C_Daniels View Post
                          Congrats man, seems like yesterday you were filling out your packet.

Keep us updated.
                          Thanks bud will do and you as well!

Comment

• @somechicagodude who is your BI?

Comment

• Advice needed from county employer.. privately message me please!
                              Last edited by shanel583; 01-12-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• *Copied and pasted from the 2009 thread*

Good morning,

I am meeting my BI this evening and he started my background last Wednesday. He told me to bring my DL, insurance card, social security card, registration for my license plate and city sticker registration.

What exactly does the BI meeting consist of? Is it just one on one? How long does it typically last? What questions does he ask you and what exactly do you discuss? I assume he just reiterates what's already on your PHQ packet? Possibly any questions that came up during your background possibly that he needs clarification on? Anything else I should bring, notes, information on my background that I might not remember off the top of my head that he will have me fill out and I should bring with me?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to be certain on what to expect and how it will go when I meet him tonight. I always get nervous for any step of the hiring process because it's very important to me and I want to always impress them and do my best. Thanks for any help gents, I appreciate it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7248 users online. 357 members and 6891 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X