X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd gladly take feb. Lol

Comment

• Guys,

Currently in the Academy now. Right now we got two classes in, with one graduating in a few weeks. Should be two new classes coming up shortly, then there probably wont be another one until March.

Comment

• Dead in here......
        Really no FI? WOW....
        When the new class is in couple weeks??..

Comment

• Just received my Interview and Personal History Questionnaire Notification via email, does that mean I passed the sbsa exam? I took it this passed Sunday along with the physical exam of course, which was pretty quick to get notified for the next step, I don't mind of course, just wondering...

Comment

• Originally posted by CUCUY_8 View Post
            Just received my Interview and Personal History Questionnaire Notification via email, does that mean I passed the sbsa exam? I took it this passed Sunday along with the physical exam of course, which was pretty quick to get notified for the next step, I don't mind of course, just wondering...
            Correct you pass the sbsa. Drop of package->interview with BI-> certified-> polygraph-> FI

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown Fan91 View Post
              Guys,

Currently in the Academy now. Right now we got two classes in, with one graduating in a few weeks. Should be two new classes coming up shortly, then there probably wont be another one until March.
              That's about 100 people, I can live with those odds.

Comment

• I'm thinking in the next two weeks we'll be getting are final interview for those of us who are done with everything and aliera I think you will be getting hired by CPD soon

Comment

• ^ I agree with you on all fronts including Aliera. Sorry bro, but that's one more spot for us! (Unless by some miracle I get hired by CPD as well )

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
                    ^ I agree with you on all fronts including Aliera. Sorry bro, but that's one more spot for us! (Unless by some miracle I get hired by CPD as well )
                    i just wanted to work in jail couple months and then with chicago. But I'm 100% sure if I get hire with cpd I'm going call county HR and tell them to DQ me and give my spot for someone that needs it. And I believe C_daniels is going prefer cpd then Ccdoc. So that's 2 more spots open

Comment

• DON'T do that until you get hired by cpd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                        i just wanted to work in jail couple months and then with chicago. But I'm 100% sure if I get hire with cpd I'm going call county HR and tell them to DQ me and give my spot for someone that needs it. And I believe C_daniels is going prefer cpd then Ccdoc. So that's 2 more spots open
                        I'll take your spots

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
                          Don't do that until you get hired by cpd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Ohh yeah I know. I'm going wait until cpd calls me. I will be so s.t.u.p.i.d if I do it right now. Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
                            I'll take your spots
                            Ok when i call hr I will tell them lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                              Ok when i call hr I will tell them lol
                              I actually lol'd in real life with that comment. Damnit, I would have asked if I had seen your offer earlier Aliera. Oh well you snooze you lose haha
                              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                                I actually lol'd in real life with that comment. Damnit, I would have asked if I had seen your offer earlier Aliera. Oh well you snooze you lose haha
                                C_Daniels is also taking 2FPT on the 10th of this month. I'm pretty sure he's going be also in the 15-1 class. He's also in the county process(half way). He's available still lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12954 users online. 394 members and 12560 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X