300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
    "Jay Cutler is good", I'm actually tired of hearing that. Everyone needs to stop making Cutler something he is not. For every touchdown there is an interception or injury around the corner. That's not a franchise quarterback.

We need a fresh start.. new coach, new QB, new team. It will take time for a fresh start,but they need to start punishing Cutler and maybe that will light a fire under his rear. He's too cocky for someone who's obviously not taking us in the right direction. If you look at every other franchise QB, they often make due with less. What's his excuse?

As it relates to law enforcement if Cutler was a cop but kept making the same mistakes would he still be a good cop? Would people keep saying he is a proven Leo, or he has potential? I hardly try to rant but dammit Cutler fans.
    Just like the Cubs... I'm actually optimistic with the hiring of Maddon.

Comment

• If they only had a QB like Payton Manning.
      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Cutler is not a elite QB and SHOULDN'T receive a elite check. Fired the guy and like somechicagodude stated, let's get somebody like Manning and become Super Bowl champs already.
        In other news, I have my written next week, hope all goes well!

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
          If they only had a QB like Payton Manning.
          Guaranteed we would make the playoffs.

Comment

• Going back to our original topic, I drop off my packet tomorrow at 0730 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
              Going back to our original topic, I drop off my packet tomorrow at 0730 hours.
              Please post how your day goes dropping off the packet and any other information regarding the process moving forward. Would greatly appreciate it and good luck to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                Please post how your day goes dropping off the packet and any other information regarding the process moving forward. Would greatly appreciate it and good luck to you!
                Read his post history. It's all there

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                  How do you pull up post history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                    Nevermind

Comment

• Are you sure 2014 applicants are going faster through the process than years prior? Have a feeling it's gonna take over a year for the whole process but I hope not.

Comment

• Supposedly it used to take about 2 years for the Cook County hiring process back in 2009 and 2010, I'm assuming even before that would take the same time period.
                        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Supposedly it used to take about 2 years for the Cook County hiring process back in 2009 and 2010, I'm assuming even before that would take the same time period.
                          So 2014 applicants is in the 2 year period??

Comment

• Hopefully one year tops, the process seems to be going by pretty fast
                            Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                            So 2014 applicants is in the 2 year period??

Comment

• 2014 applicants are most likely in the under 1 year time limit. Just a rough guess I'd say 6 to 9 months based on the fact I already dropped off my PHQ and completed the drug test and fingerprinting on 10/30. Took the written exam on 09/03. That's pretty damn fast, so I'm expecting County really wants people bad.

Comment

2014 applicants are most likely in the under 1 year time limit. Just a rough guess I'd say 6 to 9 months based on the fact I already dropped off my PHQ and completed the drug test and fingerprinting on 10/30. Took the written exam on 09/03. That's pretty damn fast, so I'm expecting County really wants people bad.
                                I took my written Sept 19, agility test/SBSA on Oct 19, and drop off my packet Nov 19

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6449 users online. 411 members and 6038 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X