^ nope. Waiting on FI.

June 2014 Apply
      July 2014 Written exam
      Aug 2014 Power exam
      Sept 2014 Background package
      Sept 2014Interview BI
      Oct 2014 Cert letter
      Nov 2014 Polygraph
      How long does it take to find out if your background clears? Once that clears, what are the odds of landing the position with Cook County?

Comment

• 2014 Cook County Sheriffs

Morning line odds for 2015 academies after completing bi/merit board is 5/1

I've got $20 on aliera for 15-02

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
          How long does it take to find out if your background clears? Once that clears, what are the odds of landing the position with Cook County?
          2-5 weeks so background clears. When you get certified,the odds are just tell the true in the polygraph and don't change life stories during the BI interview,poly and FI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
            Morning line odds for 2015 academies after completing bi/merit board is 5/1

I've got $20 on aliera for 15-02
            Is there a money line on this prop? Also is there a total?? Like over/under 8 months .

Comment

• What's the parlay?
              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
                Right on. I have a Blackhawk IWB for concealed carry and for OWB I also have a Blackhawk level 2 holster. I know that a level 3 is required for a duty holster.
                "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                  What's the parlay?
                  Good thing nobody took the Bears tonight

Comment

• Those poor bears getting kill

Comment

• Bears are an absolute disgrace to Chicago and the Chicagoans, I don't really want this to turn into a football thread(thats what the NFL website is for) BUT HOLY CRAP SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ALREADY! Season is over, fire Trestman and Tucker. Jay Cutler is good, he just makes bad decisions here and there, but I really do think that with a half decent head coach in replace of Trestman Bears can go somewhere!

Oh well, at least there are Blackhawks and Bulls.....

Comment

• 2014 Cook County Sheriffs

"Jay Cutler is good", I'm actually tired of hearing that. Everyone needs to stop making Cutler something he is not. For every touchdown there is an interception or injury around the corner. That's not a franchise quarterback.

We need a fresh start.. new coach, new QB, new team. It will take time for a fresh start,but they need to start punishing Cutler and maybe that will light a fire under his rear. He's too cocky for someone who's obviously not taking us in the right direction. If you look at every other franchise QB, they often make due with less. What's his excuse?

As it relates to law enforcement if Cutler was a cop but kept making the same mistakes would he still be a good cop? Would people keep saying he is a proven Leo, or he has potential? I hardly try to rant but dammit Cutler fans.
                        Last edited by topflight; 11-10-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Edit......
                          Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by C_Daniels View Post
                            They're stuck with him for at least 2 more years based on his contract.
                            they can always buy him out...

At least Hawks won so last night wasn't a total loss for Chicagoians.
                            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                              "Jay Cutler is good", I'm actually tired of hearing that. Everyone needs to stop making Cutler something he is not. For every touchdown there is an interception or injury around the corner. That's not a franchise quarterback.

We need a fresh start.. new coach, new QB, new team. It will take time for a fresh start,but they need to start punishing Cutler and maybe that will light a fire under his rear. He's too cocky for someone who's obviously not taking us in the right direction. If you look at every other franchise QB, they often make due with less. What's his excuse?

As it relates to law enforcement if Cutler was a cop but kept making the same mistakes would he still be a good cop? Would people keep saying he is a proven Leo, or he has potential? I hardly try to rant but dammit Cutler fans.

He is not as good as people play him out to be. I agree with you 100% that we need a fresh start. Cutler played good after the big hit during the San Francisco game. During practice they should all just take shots at Cutler and maybe then he would be productive. There's no hope for the Bears this season, at least we have the Blackhawks.

Comment

• Edit......
                                Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4093 users online. 205 members and 3888 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X