Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally I got the call too, I meet with my bi tomorrow too!!!
    Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
    I meet my bi tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero1138 View Post
      Finally I got the call too, I meet with my bi tomorrow too!!!
      Nice I can't wait

Comment

• Same here!!

Comment

• Congrats guys! How long have you guys been waiting for? I turned in my packet about two weeks ago.

Comment

• I turned in my packet September 16th, some people got called sooner..it all depends on who your investigator is
            Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
            Congrats guys! How long have you guys been waiting for? I turned in my packet about two weeks ago.

Comment

• I turn in my packet Thursday. Good luck to those going tomorrow.

Btw I have a friend graduating the academy end of this month. Said they're pushing classes in every 6 weeks. He said the one after started at his 6 week and another just started yesterday. Just get all your steps done and don't overthink it and you're in before you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madmatt1144 View Post
                I turn in my packet Thursday. Good luck to those going tomorrow.

Btw I have a friend graduating the academy end of this month. Said they're pushing classes in every 6 weeks. He said the one after started at his 6 week and another just started yesterday. Just get all your steps done and don't overthink it and you're in before you know it.
                If is true what are you saying. They should be sending FI this month for those who have complete the polygraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                  Congrats guys! How long have you guys been waiting for? I turned in my packet about two weeks ago.
                  Since 9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                    If is true what are you saying. They should be sending FI this month for those who have complete the polygraph.
                    Don't wanna get anyone's hopes up. He didn't say they're FOR SURE gonna continue this pace, just that since he's been there 2 new classes started. The way the county process is you could be sped through all the way to the academy or you could hit one step and get stuck for months.

He was in the "psych test, not sbsa" generation and it took him 18 months from app to academy. Plus it seems there are guys that have been waiting a longgggg time since either poly or FI.

Since 99% people going in aren't on this forum it's hard to gauge how long people wait at the later steps or where they're pulling people from. All this aside, it's still looking very good!

Comment

• Just left the merit board..feeling good!

Comment

Just left the merit board..feeling good!
                        What was all you guys have to do today?

Comment

• I was told by my polygrapher (I know that's not a word lol) that there will not be final interviews until there are enough people to fill a class. So I have a while before I hear anything because there are a lot of people that need to take and pass the poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                            We talked about are packets and that's it

Comment

• I met with background investigator today,but I saw a lot of guys turning in their packets and getting finger printed too...
                              Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post

Comment

I met with background investigator today,but I saw a lot of guys turning in their packets and getting finger printed too...
                                Me too

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9419 users online. 488 members and 8931 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X