Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Cook County Sheriffs

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
    How can you pull up old W2?
    go to the irs website and when you create a username/password you can download your transcripts and w2s
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
      How can you pull up old W2?
      W2express.com if you can't find your job on that site try to get ahold of the irs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by equalsword View Post
        Oh yes definately. We are off on weekends for the ILDOC Academy so yes definately cpd is my goal
        i take the "power test" for IDOC 11/19...im sure i have it but how does the heavy box portion work?
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

        Comment


        • Can you use IRS Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement? It provides this: Wage and Income Transcripts show data from information returns, such as W-2s, 1099s and 1098s, reported to the IRS. Most recent year information may not be complete until July.

          Comment


          • Also...... It obviously doesn't tell you start/end date of work. Does that matter?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
              Also...... It obviously doesn't tell you start/end date of work. Does that matter?
              it doesnt tell you start/end but you used it for your taxes so each year it should show the job and if you no longer claim that job on ur taxes then you no longer work there. i think thats their mind frame. i had all my employers write letters yet i still needed to provide all that.
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                it doesnt tell you start/end but you used it for your taxes so each year it should show the job and if you no longer claim that job on ur taxes then you no longer work there. i think thats their mind frame. i had all my employers write letters yet i still needed to provide all that.
                If majority of the jobs you had on the work number site and they won't write the verification letter and you can't get access to the site because you are not a verifier then what?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                  If majority of the jobs you had on the work number site and they won't write the verification letter and you can't get access to the site because you are not a verifier then what?
                  then im sure the BI will have to call those employers to verify.
                  Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                  Comment


                  • If you worked at a place less than three months. Do you put that down?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                      If you worked at a place less than three months. Do you put that down?
                      yep. why hide it? still worked there. i worked at a place for 1 month and listed it.
                      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                        yep. why hide it? still worked there. i worked at a place for 1 month and listed it.
                        A lot of places have high turn over so they won't even remember you which is why they send you to the work number since your social security is attached. One of the reasons why they won't write verification letters because the supervisors/managers probably aren't there anymore.

                        Comment


                        • I had that issue bcuz I job i worked was no longer in business. My bi accepted taxes and paystubs which I only had 2...im sure if u exhausted all avenues to get any and all u can it shouldn't be an issue. The work number is useless they dont accept it and my bi couldnt understand why the email said to use it.
                          Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                          A lot of places have high turn over so they won't even remember you which is why they send you to the work number since your social security is attached. One of the reasons why they won't write verification letters because the supervisors/managers probably aren't there anymore.
                          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                            I had that issue bcuz I job i worked was no longer in business. My bi accepted taxes and paystubs which I only had 2...im sure if u exhausted all avenues to get any and all u can it shouldn't be an issue. The work number is useless they dont accept it and my bi couldnt understand why the email said to use it.
                            Would IRS Get Transcripts work?

                            Comment


                            • Called the Merit Board today and they told me that I can use the IRS to get the last 10 years off the Get Transcripts

                              Comment


                              • I meet my bi tomorrow

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11357 users online. 397 members and 10960 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X